I used to deforst frozen fries in water, in the bathroom then eat them

Y/n's pov

"Kei what did you do to Y/n?" Akina questions as we walk in. "Her eyes are all red, its terrible."

"Don't worry," he says. "She always looks terrible."

Eye-

Well, he's not wrong, but it still hurts.

"Was he being mean?" she asks. "If he is you can break up with him, we can still hang out."

I wasn't being rude," he says. "She's just a crybaby today."

We mustn't let out true colours show Y/n, we are a pure child.

"It's fine," I smile. "I just tripped and fell, just I am a crybaby."

"You are so precious," she says as she comes over to give me a hug.

I form an 'L' with my fingers and shove it in Keis face, to which he returns an eye-roll, classic.

"So what brings you here?" she asks pulling away. "Got any plans?"

"Oh yeah," I nod my head. "I was gonna ask Kei to tailor my costume for the culture festival, it doesn't fit right."

"I can't sew," he says.

"Of course you can," she turns to him. "I remember, a couple of years back to begged me to get you that sewing machine," she turns back to me. "He loves to sew always making quilts and such."

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrows. "How interesting."

"Mom can you not embarrass me?" he mutters.

"I don't need to embarrass you," she starts to walk away. "You can do that perfectly fine on your own."

"So you gonna fix my dress?" I ask hopefully.

"No, I'm n-" he starts.

"Oh he'd love to," Akina says. "I'll go get started on diner."

"I'm not helping her," he says.

"Oh, you don't have too," I say. "Now I have an excuse not to be on the serving committee. Now I get to work in the kitchen."

"..." he stares at me blankly. "That's not how it works."

"Oh but it is," I smirk. "I asked our teacher, she says that if I can't get it fixed then I'll just have to do anything."

"I'm going to kick you out," he says.

"What did you just say to her?" His mom asks from the kitchen.

"I just said that I was gonna take her up, upstairs so I can fix her stupid costume," he says.

"That's what I thought," she says.

-

"Okay so as you can see I look like a fish just put on a dress," I say as I walk out into the extra room, which has the sewing machine in it.

"Did you not give her your size?" he questions. "It's so long, and... Are you dumb?"

"I thought that if I got it in a bigger size then it'd be more comfortable," I say as I gather some of the extra fabric in my fist. "But maybe four sizes up was a bit much."

"Ya think," he shakes his head. "How am I supposed to fix this?"

"Uh... I don't know," I say. "Magic."

"Well, I'm not some seamstress," he says.

"Let's cut it in half," I say. "Then in half again, oh can you make a little cap like from that show. Of and can it be fluffy too?"

"I'll have to make it two separate pieces," he says. "I can't make dresses, and the top will be easy. I have this template thing."

"That sounds hard," I say. "And complicated."

"I can do it," he rolls his eyes. "I can actually do things."

"I can do things," I say. "I just can't sew."

"Well we wouldn't need to fix it if you just got it in your size," he says. "Not my fault you an idiot."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I prefer dumbass," I say as I pull off the dress, don't worry I've got some proper clothes under it. "Were you dropped down a well?"

"This is such a waste of my time," he says. "Lift up your arms."

"Don't tell me what to do," I say. "Your not the boss of me."

"I have to measure you," he says. "Dumbass."

"Oh yeah," I raise my arms and he starts his job. "And why did you want a sewing machine in the first place?"

"Because," he says.

"Tell me please," I say.

"No," he says.

"Fine," I say. "Then I'll just ask Yams."

"I got it because I wanted to make a stupid Halloween costume for myself," he mutters.

"You made your own costume?" I question.

"Yeah," he says. "Now stop moving."

"Can I see them later?" I ask. "I bet they're so cool, you should just wear dino costumes all day every day."

"I never said that they were dinosaur costumes," he says.

"And your trying to tell me that they aren't dinosaurs?" I ask.

"Just be quiet," he says. "I can't think with your voice right in my ear."

"Jokes on you," I say. "I can't even reach your ear."

I am convinced that he can sew, I can feel it in my bones. Just imagine it, lovely.

-Crouton