Yakumo Sakura

BASICS

Name: Yakumo Sakura / Hibari Sakura (future)

Alias: Saku, Princess 

Titles: Yakuza Princess / Yakuza Queen (future)

Age: 15 / 25 (future)

Date of Birth: March 21st 

Zodiac: Ares

Blood type: AB

Gender: Female

Sexual Preference: Male 

Species/Race: Human

Occupation: Yakuza Leader 

Alignment: Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee / Foundation (future) / Team Fon (former) / Allied Team

Languages Spoken: Japanese, English, Italian, Korean, Chinese 

Current Relationship Status: Single / Married (future)

APPEARANCE

Height: 196 cm (5″5′) / 179 cm (5″7′) 

Weight: 54 kg (120lb) / 58 kg (140lb) 

Body Type: Lean, fit, thin

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: pinkish beige 

Hair Color and Style: Brown tied up in a high ponytail / Brown down slightly wavy mid back (future) 

Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): Belly button piercing(gone in future), ear piercings, scars all over her legs, tattoo of a bunch of butterflies on her back. 

Birth Defects: None

Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: N/A 

Usual Clothing Style: School uniform, very revealing casual wear / Kimonos and Yukatas (future) 

Wearing Currently: School uniform / purple lilac kimono (future)

PERSONALITY

Hobbies: singing, dancing / reading (Future) 

Strengths: Physically strong in her legs, overprotective of her secret. / Loyalty (future) 

Weaknesses: if she fights too long her legs will give out, any kind of storm / any kind of storm (future) 

Quirks/Habits: purposely wears revealing clothing to piss off Hibari, and because it makes her feel pretty, hates getting up in the morning, shopping, / almost opposite of her past self (future), prefers to stay inside more (future)

Religion/Philosophy: Often believes that if something doesn't work she will make it work out for her benefit 

 Political Affiliation: likes the politician that she can bribe 

Outlook: life is supposed to be difficult but it's the challenge that makes a person grows 

Likes: Hibari, singing, / traveling (future) working (future) 

 Dislikes: Adelheid Suzuki / anyone who hits on her (future) 

Usual Demeanor: Relaxed, chill / Quiet (future) Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: quick to anger (both past and present but she keeps it under wraps more in the future)

 Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Easily approachable 

Introvert or Extrovert: extrovert

PAST

Describe your characters History/Background. Be sure to include things such as:

Hometown: Namimori 

Childhood trauma: Her father died protecting her in a car crash. Her mother died in the accident 

Parents/Siblings: Yakumo Hiro , Father (dead), Ito Amari, Mother (dead)

 How events shaped their outlook on life. Thankfully she had her fathers men to help protect her and continue to spoil and raise her

PRESENT

Where are they now? Attending Namimori middle school / living, traveling with Hibari (Future)

What are their fears? storms (past and present)

What are their goals? Getting Hibari to notice her and accept her / Controlling all of the Yakuza in Tokyo (future)

What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is? To prove women can run a Yakuza and establish her place in the Mafia world.

What drives them? Hibari Kyoya

What are their current beliefs? to make everything work out for her own benefit

MISCELLANEOUS

Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality?

She is not the meek quiet Japanese lady she should be.She is quick on her feet brash and likes to prove she can manage on her own.

Powers: Storm ring (right hand middle finger), Cloud ring (left hand ring finger)

Weapons: Storm box (leg guard armor), Bi color Storm/Cloud box (T-rex pet)

Talents: Really good at running and has great balance, air about her that demands people to notice her.

Social Standing: Upper class, known as a princess