Welcome to Hogwarts

(Celia pov) (she's a Second Year)

It was the 1st of September, the day that Draco finally comes to Hogwarts.

We were so excited, well... he was anyway, I was in my second year of Hogwarts and I already wanted out.

Draco was more excited to be a prat at school than anything else, he was confident that he was going to placed into Slytherin just like mother and father were... but I was opposite, I was confused and unsure of myself since I was placed in Hufflepuff.

Draco and I got on to the train together and looked at our parents, we wave and they waved back at us with small smiles on their faces.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach as my father stared me in the eyes, My father knew I wasn't like them, he told me himself that even though I'm bad, that I'm nothing like him.

I still fear what they might do to me...

"Draco?" He glanced at me as we wander down the corridor of the train, "do you think you'll be in Slytherin?" I asked Draco nervously, I held my cat in my arms and he purred loudly in my ear.

"Yes," Draco replies dryly as we found a carriage with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Thought so..." I muttered as I sat next to Pansy, she basically drooled over my brother, it was very annoying.

"Ready for Hogwarts?" Pansy asks us as she pet Mr Midnight, he meows and she giggles at him.

"Absolutely," I told her, leaning my back against the wall of the train and opened my spell book. Mr Midnight laid himself over my chest as his head curled itself into the crook of my neck.

"Whatever, I guess," Draco replies to Pansy and she chuckled at him.

"I know you'll be in Slytherin, Draco, it's in your blood." Pansy said, she leans forward with a smile and Draco scoffed.

"I'll definitely be in Slytherin because I'm born to be one," Draco said, I look at him from my book and then shrugged.

"I'm a Hufflepuff if you couldn't tell," I told her, she screwed her face up while I lift my scarf up. "Father still hasn't let it down yet."

As we all got off the train, Draco and I were muttering to each other about the school, especially the uniform since I was telling him about it.

"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me!" We look up and saw a tall man with shaggy hair and a scraggly beard.

"That'll be Hagrid," I said to Draco.

"He's the servant, right?" Draco asked me with confusion, I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, Draco, he's the gamekeeper," I corrected him.

"Ah," Draco looked away from me and I only chuckled.

"I need to go this way, see you in the Great hall," I told him and then left him with his friends.

(Third person pov)

A number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle can be seen. People are in awe as the castle got bigger.

On a higher level, Professor McGonagall is waiting. She wraps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.

(Celia pov)

As we all sat in the Great hall for the gathering feast as well as for the sorting ceremony, I remained silent while there was immense chatter echoing through the hall.