Already Back in Hell With Umbridge

(Celia pov) (few months later)

I dragged myself along as we all were back at Hogwarts, the holidays are never long enough anymore.

"God this place is dull," I told the twins before sighing, "have fun in potions." I told them.

"Have fun with charms," I curt a nod at them as we separated and went down different hallways.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember." Harry said to the group of students, it was another lesson from Harry, the spell Expecto Patronum.

"Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus." He nods as he shut his eyes and tried to think.

"The first time you exploded something would help," I whisper to Seamus and a massive grin spread across his face.

"George, your turn now," Harry told him, I look over my shoulder and he nods as him and Fred were back to back.

"Expecto Patronum." George's patronus appears and I smile at it.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents." Harry explains while he walks around.

"Let's see yours," Fred said to me and I sighed as I pulled my wand out and thought of the first time I met my friends.

"Expecto patronum," I say and my patronus appears, mine was a cat. I smile as it hops around my body.

"Wow, that was really good." Fred said to me and I grinned.

"Fantastic, Ginny." Harry praises, "Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused." Harry tells us while he sweeps across the room.

"So focus, Luna." She was in her little world while Harry walked past her. "Think of the happiest thing you can."

"Expecto Patronum!" Neville slumped his shoulders as he looks at me.

"I'm trying." Neville said sheepishly.

"I know. It's good." I assured him. "Hey, try thinking of when you first come to Hogwarts or when you first did Herbology."

"This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well." Harry said to them.

"Expecto Patronum."

THUD!

The chandelier shook as the thuds outside of the room hit harder.

My patronus, along with Luna's rabbit patronus disappeared.

"I'll make short work of this." I heard as Harry walked towards the wall and peaked through the hole.

"Harry, get away—"

"—Bombarda Maxima."

CRASH!

Fred and George pulled me behind them as the wall collapsed on to the ground, Umbridge, Filch and a few slytherins were on the other side as they smirk at us.

"Get them." Umbridge orders.

"Been watching them for weeks. And see, "Dumbledore's Army" proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius." Umbridge rambles to him.

"All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute." Umbridge said to Dumbledore as we stood in his office with our hands behind our backs.

"Percy," I growl at him, "let me go." I order but he shook his head at me. "You know my back is really bad..." I shift uncomfortably, his hand loosens for me and I sighed.