Tom Riddle and The Chamber Of Secrets

(Celia pov)

It was after the Christmas holidays that things started to get worse at Hogwarts, I haven't been sleeping well and I always wake up feeling different.

I was walking down the hallway with the thought of breakfast in my mind, that was until I was dragged into another room.

"Huh?"

"Shh!" It was that boy again, every dream I've had... he's been in it.

"Who are you?" I whispered in confusion.

"Tom Riddle, I need your help," he said to me before leaning forward to whisper something into my ear. It was the password to the Gryffindor dorm and something he's lost.

"What will I get in return?" I asked curiously.

"The answer everyone been looking for, you do want your parents to be proud of you right?" Tom asks me.

"Of course," I say to him.

"Your parents are Slytherins and you're a Hufflepuff, you want to prove that you're just as good as them."

"I do..."

"Then help me and you'll prove it to them," Tom coaxes and I sighed.

"Oh all right, I'll help you," I say to Tom, he give me a Cheshire grin before waving me off to go.

"Thank you my dear," I smile at him before walking away... my head was feeling fuzzy, but I thought nothing of it when I kept walking.

-

I said the password and the fat lady let me in, I thanked her and then kept walking. My eyes scanned the Gryffindor common room before I saw a set of stairs.

"Bingo."

It was Quidditch, which means I verse Harry today... well I would be if Quidditch wasn't bloody cancelled.

"Miss Malfoy!" Professor McGonagall calls and I look at Cedric before nodding as I flew down to the Professor.

"Whats the matter, Professor?" I questioned her.

"Potter, yourself and I will find Mr. Weasley. There's something the three of you have to see." Professor McGonagall told me and I look back at Cedric and my team in shock before nodding.

"Yes, of course," I say and Harry looks at me before smiling.

"I warn you, this could be a wee bit of a shock." We all walked into the hospital wing and I gasped in shock.

"Hermione!" Ron and I raced up to her bed.

"She was found near the Library, along with this. Does it mean anything to either of you?" She shows us a mirror and we all shook our head.

"No," Harry and I told her.

"Blimey..." I whispered before covering my face and then slid my hands down my cheeks softly. "What is causing all of this?" I asked McGonagall.

"We don't know yet," she says to me.

"Will we ever know?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that," she told me and I sigh.

"I'm sorry Hermione."

"Miss Malfoy?" I look up from my potions book to see Professor Sprout.

"Yes miss?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Come with me," I nod my head and closed my book as I followed her out of the common room.