Back To Hogwarts

(Celia pov) (Fourth Year)

"Draco, you don't really think that Sirius Black would be on the train or anything... do you?" I asked him.

"Celia, don't be stupid, of course not," Draco snaps at me, I rolled my eyes and pushed him through the compartment door.

"Hurry up slowpoke," I say to him with a small snicker before he glared at me, I just laugh as I sat down, putting my cat cage between us.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they?" I asked seriously and Draco looks at me.

"I mean, everyone's looking for him," Draco replies.

"Sure," Vincent said and I nod my head.

"Except... no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before... and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." I muttered.

"Thanks, Celia," Draco mutters.

"You're welcome."

(A/n: hey, I know this has been read a lot but I've changed this part because... the book needs a better train scene)

(Draco pov)

Me and Harry had been enemies ever since we had met on their very first journey to Hogwarts.

"Well, look who it is," I said in my usual lazy drawl, pulling open the compartment door. "Potty and the Weasel."

Crabbe and Goyle chuckled trollishly.

"I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley," I said. "Did your mother die of shock?"

Ron stood up so quickly he knocked a basket to the floor. Professor Lupin gave a snort.

"Who's that?" I said, taking an automatic step backward as I spotted Lupin.

"New teacher," Harry said, who got to his feet, too. "What were you saying, Malfoy?"

My eyes narrowed; I wasn't fool enough to pick a fight right under a teacher's nose.

"C'mon," I muttered resentfully to Crabbe and Goyle, and they disappeared.

(Celia pov)

"Where did... Draco go?" I look around before closing my book, Crabbe and Goyle were gone too. I shut my book and decided to leave with Mr Midnight to see the twins.

-

"Hello," I smile at the twins and Lee, "may we join you?" I held Mr Midnights cage up.

"Sure thing," George grins, "and who might this be?" I sat down beside him.

"Mr Midnight," I smile, "he's a chill cat."

"That's great," Fred said, eyeing the black cat, "can he come out of the cage?" I nod as I let Mr Midnight out.

I glance out the window and tilt my head, I noticed that the rain had thickened as the train sped yet farther north; the windows weren't clear anymore as they had now become a solid, shimmering gray, which gradually darkened until lanterns flickered into life all along the corridors and over the luggage racks. The train rattled, the rain hammered, the wind roared, it was odd.

"We must be nearly there," I said, continuing to lean forward to look past the twins at the now completely black window.

The train started to slow down.

"Uhh..."

The train was getting slower and slower. As the noise of the pistons fell away, the wind and rain sounded louder than ever against the windows.