Dumbledores Army

(Celia POV)

There was quite a few people from school sitting in the back room of the Hogs head pub; Hermione asked us who would be willing to learn to defend themselves.

"Should've gotten breakfast before coming here," I mumbled as I yawn and lean against Fred's arm.

"When this is over we promise to get you something to eat," George tells me and I nod my head as I once again yawn and shut my eyes.

Fred wrapped his arm around me and I crossed my arms.

-

Footsteps come closer and I opened my eyes and sat up as the door opens to see Harry, Ron and Hermione walk in and shut the door after themselves.

"Hi." Hermione said to us awkwardly. "So you all know why we're here..." she looks at Harry and Ron before facing us, "We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" Someone asks.

"Why?" Ron asks him back, "Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." I snort a small giggle before shutting myself up.

"So he says." The Boy points to Harry.

"So Dumbledore says." Hermione told him.

"So Dumbledore says because he says," the Ravenclaw argues. "The point is, where's the proof?"

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed..." another kid piped up besides Ginny as his eye slightly twitched.

"I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now." Harry told the group. "Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." Harry whispered to Hermione.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna asks Harry curiously.

"Yes. I've seen it." Hermione told us.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean Thomas said.

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville pipes up.

"It's true." I told them.

"Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once." Ron said and I look at him as we fist-bump.

"Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh." Hermione told them.

"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help." Harry told us.

"He's just being modest." Hermione said to the group.

"No, Hermione, I'm not." Harry told her, "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there... when you're a second away from being murdered... or watching a friend die right before your eyes... You don't know what that's like."

I lower my head and then look up at Harry.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating... Voldemort." Hermione said to him.

"He's really back." A second year Gryffindor Named Nigel said and Harry slowly nods his head.

-

We were all signing the roll for being apart of Dumbledore's army, I was after Fred as he scribbled his name down and then went to stand with George.