The Hogsmeade Date

(Celia pov)

"You'd think I'd get the bloody hang of dressing myself with one hand, but no..." I said to Susan as we walked down the hall together.

"You have a wand," she told me and I facepalmed before laughing tiredly into my hand as it slowly scrapes down my face.

"I'm an idiot," I told her, the doors automatically open for us and I saw George in causal attire.

"So, he didn't forget," Susan said to me with a small nudge to my ribs. I smile at her before clearing my throat. "Admit it, you're excited."

"I kinda am actually," I told her as we got closer, I don't think she expected that answer.

"Wait really?" I nod my head at her.

"See? Told you she wouldn't be late," I heard Ron say as Fred and George look in my direction.

"Good morning," I say to the pair as we sat down on our table.

"Good morning, love," I smile at them before looking at Susan as she put food on my plate and cut it up for me.

"I love you, Susan, thank you," I say to her and she rolled her eyes before handing me my plate with a fork.

"Yeah, yeah, crippled," she mutters and I chuckle as I take the plate and we both turn around to face the Gryffindor table.

"So, 8:30, right?" I said and George looked over his shoulder and grinned.

"Obviously," he told me, "I never back out of a bet."

"Really?" I fake my surprise, "aren't you a rebel?"

"Oh shut up," George replies playfully while I grinned. The thoughts of saying make me popped into my head, but I couldn't be bothered.

I sighed before taking a small bite out of my cut up bacon.

"Do we have any toast left?" I asked and Susan shook her head, "do you nitwits have any toast?" I asked the Gryffindor table.

George handed me a piece and I thanked him as I took a bite out of the corner.

"And she doesn't eat toast with anything on it," Ron says in shock. "A lunatic if anything."

"I can't be bothered," I told him.

"Celia," I scan around the area before seeing Draco waltzing up to me. He sat down next to me and I rose an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him as he took my plain toast and bit off a remaining corner. "Hey!" Draco just ignores me.

"Heard you and Weasley are going on a date," he said stiffly.

"Aight, who told Draco?" I asked the Gryffindor table and then I look at Harry. He looks at me and I rose my eyebrow.

"No, I did not tell Draco," Harry points at me.

"Did your boyfriend tell you?" I asked Draco and he sneers at me as I giggled, Draco smacked me on the arm and my laughter got a little louder.

"I came here to ask you if you still had the thing, but I won't be tolerating nonsense from you, you bitch." Draco states.

"The thing?" I reply in confusion before snapping my fingers, "the-" I took my toast back with a slight glare, "-the thing... oh," I pulled it out of my pocket, it was my ring.

"Give it to me, I'm going to destroy them," he told me and I reluctantly handed him my ring. "Pansy got suspended by the way."

"Good, what a foul woman," I heard Fred mutter and I tried to hide my smile.