Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!

(Celia POV)

I yawned as Fred and George made me get up and get ready early so I could go and open up the shop with them. They were beyond excited and honestly, I was too... but I haven't woken up properly yet.

"Breakfast?" I gave them the thumbs up as I threw myself softly into a dining chair and placed my forehead on the table.

"Why do we have to go so early?" I whine while a mug gets placed down in front of my head. I look up and dragged it towards me, muttering a small 'thank you' to George.

"Because we have to," Fred answers.

"You always woke us up bright and early." George remarks at me and I glare at him through my lenses before sipping my coffee.

The steam of my hot coffee didn't fog them up, I felt a sense of pride since I was smart enough to use a spell to prevent it.

"Used a charm?" I nod my head as I gingerly drank my coffee. I didn't want to burn my tongue.

"We didn't poison you," George told me.

"We love you too much to do that," Fred adds on.

"I love you both too, but it's hot coffee, I don't want to burn myself," I stated quietly as my hand was pressed against my forehead so I didn't harm myself in accidentally falling asleep and smacking my head on the table.

"You okay?"

"Uh-huh, it's too early for my brain to start working," I mutter to the pair in suits. I take another look at what they were wearing and nod my head slowly.

"What?" They ask.

"I've never seen you both in a suit before," I told them, "seems odd, and grown up." I wiggle my fingers at them jokingly and they shake their head at me.

"We haven't changed!" George states defensively.

"We just think this is the perfect attire for our shop," Fred mentions and I rose my mug up before drinking my coffee, they touched their ties.

I looked at them oddly before their ties lit up and I snorted before laughing as coffee spilt on the table. They burst into laughter at me as I giggled while placing my cup down.

"Looking good guys," I say while cleaning the table is as well as my shirt, "looking good."

It's utter madness in this store! There were Ever-Bashing Boomerangs whipping around through the air.

Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start No-Heat fireworks spitting sparks everywhere, and Nose-Biting Teacups baring tiny porcelain teeth as they ran around.

"Step up! Step up!" Fred and George shout as they dodged a boomerang.

"We've got Fainting Fancy..." George announces.

"Nosebleed Nougats..." Fred said while they both look around the flooded shop, there were so many people here.

"And just in time for school..."

"Puking Pastilles!" They announced together in their cheerful tone, I can't believe how lit-up this place was, it was so... alive! It was brilliant.

A boy stops chewing and turns a sickly colour of pale green... literally.

"Into the cauldron, handsome." The twins told him. Together, with the tips of their toes, Fred and George launch a sloshing cauldron down the counter.

The boys drop down on either side of Harry and begin to steer him through the store.

"What'd you think, Harry?" Fred asks him as I lean against the wall. George and I make eye contact as his eyes flick up and down my body quickly.