Welcome To The Order Of The Pheonix

(Celia POV) (sixth year)

I walked into headquarters through the fireplace like it was the most normal thing to do. Alastor and a few others went off to go get Harry, so we had time to prepare food.

"Gosh, you save a kid every year and then you get dragged into an organisation basically doing the same thing," I say sarcastically as I held the bag of groceries in one arm and my backpack strap along with my travel bag in the other.

"Quit your complaining, Malfoy," Sirius says to me jokingly and I shake my head as I kept walking.

"I saved you too," I retort and he stuck his tongue out at me. "Thanks, Padfoot," I smile sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he replies cheerfully. I glare as I placed the groceries down on the kitchen bench.

"Were you followed?" Molly asks me.

"Nope," I replied and she cups my face before smiling.

"Good girl, now run along now," I nod my head and kept walking to go upstairs.

"Why so many bags, Malfoy?" I heard and then turned around.

"Well, if you must know—"

WHOOSH!

Fred and George appeared and I turned around and smacked the pair of them, they laughed at me as they ran off.

"Pricks!" I shouted and heard their cackles die out while they ran. "Anyway, I have my school books for this year in my bag."

"Looking forward to a new school year, dear?" Molly asks me.

"...No," I replied honestly, "I don't really want to go back, but I do miss my friends dearly... so I guess I'll have to put up with it." I told her.

"Your friends are lovely," she told me.

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley," I reply before sighing.

"Off you go, Dear," I thanked her and then left for my room upstairs.

I sat in a room with Ron and Hermione as we waited for Harry's arrival, I think he was here because we heard footsteps.

The door opens and Hermione jumped up and hugged Harry.

"Oh, Harry. Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack." She said as he let him go. "You must tell us everything."

"Let the man breathe, Hermione," Ron says as they hugged before letting each other go.

"Celia," Harry smiles and I stood up from where I was leaning and he brought me into a hug.

"It's good to see you again, Potter," I say to him, "And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous." I told him.

"I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair." Hermione adds on as Harry wandered around the room.

"Yeah. There's a lot of that going round at the moment. So, what is this place?" Harry questions us.

"It's headquarters." Ron answers Harry.