The Ministry for Magic

(Celia POV) (a month later)

"They've gone where!?" I hissed at Ginny.

"I need your help, Harry said Sirius is in trouble, he wants to go to London," she told me quickly, "I really need your help, you're the best at spells."

"Come on, we don't have much time," I take her hand and apparated.

-

As we were trying to find a way to get to London, Neville appeared out of nowhere, "Neville, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Helping, of course," I stare at him for a moment before nodding.

"Go that way," I told him and he nods, "alohomora," I whisper and the door opens, "get in."

"Not... so... fast," we slowly turn around to see Draco and Goyle.

"Shit," I muttered, Draco held his wand out in front of him as he aims it at me.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Protego!" I shielded Ginny and I from his spell and it reflects and hits Draco in the chest.

"Get them!"

-

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco announced as Neville was also brought in, Ron and I were held by Goyle and I sigh.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge questions Harry.

"No." He answers.

"Liar." She smacked him across the face and glares down at him.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape asks as he walked in, he saw me and I purse my lips.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not." Umbridge told him, I just roll my eyes.

"Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She questions Snape desperately.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him. And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did."

He was lying.

"Sometimes I wish I knew when you were joking," I said to him and I felt a wand press into my back, "get the wand out of my back before I kill you and mean it." I growled at Goyle and he removed the wand.

"I cannot help you." Snape told her, he shifts his eyes quickly, Snape was lying.

"He's got Padfoot." Harry cries to Snape, his facial expression changed, "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot?" Umbridge questions him quickly, I almost had a stroke trying to understand her, "Where what is hidden?" Snape once again looks at me and I nod my head slightly.

"What is he talking about, Snape?" She asks impatiently.

"No idea." He was staring at Harry, he knew Harry was right.

'Tell Dumbledore, now!' I mouthed to Snape and he slightly nods as he left the room.

"Very well." Umbridge says as she looks down at Harry, "You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with... no alternative." She rolled her sleeves up and pulled her wand out.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as I struggle in Goyle's grip besides Ron.

"The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." She says to him.