A Wedding To Remember

(Celia POV)

We all stood outside in the early rays of the morning sun as we were surrounding a collapsed marquee.

"All together now!" We were all ready with our wands out, "One. Two. Three!" The silk rises, pitching itself into a perfect wedding marquee, trembling wondrously in the morning breeze... then it collapses.

"Bloody hell," I mumbled.

"How's it look on your end, boys and Celia?" Arthur shouts to us.

"Brilliant!" We all shout back. Just then, the silk snaps and the trees in the surrounding orchard shiver in a rush of wind.

Everyone steps clear of the marquee and watches a tall wizard with grizzled hair and a scarred cheek materialize.

It was Rufus Scrimgeour.

"Bloody hell, what's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asks as he walked up beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Dunno. But something tells me he didn't come to give away the bride." Ron said and we all look at each other in confusion.

The wedding party is in full swing outside as everyone celebrated the wedding of Bill and Fleur.

"Coming out?" I heard from behind me, I turn around and smile sheepishly at George.

"I'm bisexual," I blurt out and George blinks in surprise before sighing.

"I knew that, but I meant coming outside," George replies.

"Wait, you knew?"

"Remember that truth or dare game..."

"Oh good god," I groaned.

"That's when I knew, no judgement here, I still think of you as Celia Malfoy. Thanks for telling me though."

"Not a problem..." I answered.

"So, are you coming out?" George said.

"Yeah, just..." I sighed as I cross my arms a little tighter, "I can't zip my dress up." He chuckled as he walks up behind me.

"Need some help?" I nod as his hand grazed my back before he slowly zips my dress up for me.

"Thank you," he plants a kiss on my shoulder before hugging me, it felt nice to pretend that nothing bad is happening in this world.

"Your scar..." George whispered as I felt him delicately graze it with his fingertips.

"Voldemort struck me with a spell... that's how I got it," I reminded him quietly as I slowly lean back into George.

"It looks wicked," he murmurs as his arms stayed around my body.

"Thank you," I touch his face and then looked into the mirror, "you look good, George, purple suits you."

"You suit me," he retorts with a grin and I just smile in amusement. "You look bloody gorgeous, my love." He kisses the nape of my neck before hugging me a little tighter.