Troll In The Dungeon?!

(Celia pov) (Halloween)

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Professor Flitwick Questions and Hermione raises hers.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone."

"The swish and flick." We all repeat after him.

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." I pick my wand up and practice quietly to myself.

"Wingardium Levio-saaa." I rolled my eyes at my brother and he glared at me from across the room.

"You're saying it wrong, dumbass," I told him.

"Wingardrium Leviosar." Ron said as he whacks is wand numerous times towards the feather.

"And so is he," I told him and Draco snickers.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermione corrects him.

I turned around in my chair and the twins looked at me in confusion, "you two, why are we learning this again? Aren't you a third year?" I asked them and they shrug their shoulders.

"Dunno," Fred whispered back to me, "but this is so boring." He told me.

"Yes, we're third years." George whispers, "but I don't think the school remembers that."

"Maybe you failed this class last year," I shrug and they both deadpan at me. "Sorry, touchy subject I guess." I whisper before turning back around and looked down at Ron and Hermione.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron told her. Hermione looks to Ron with a small eyebrow raise before she smiles and swishes her wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa." The feather glows and lifts up. Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly as he groans from him being outsmarted by her once again.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" I applauded her as her feather floats in the air.

Seamus begins swishing at his feather and I leaned back, I remember the last time he did a spell... it didn't end very well. "Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa..."

Professor Flitwick looks to Hermione and smiles, "Well done, dear." He told her and she smiles proudly.

BOOM!

Seamus' feather explodes. Flitwick gasps as we see Seamus with yet another charcoal covered face. I facepalmed at him before erupting into laughter.

"Whooaaa! Ooh." Seamus' hair was sticking out everywhere from his feather exploding into flames.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry says as the burnt feather falls on to the desk and crumbles.

Neville, Harry, Ron, myself and Seamus were walking through a courtyard with other students all around as we were leaving our charms class.

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron said as Hermione bustles past, sniffling as she scurries off from Ron.

"I think she heard you, you git," I muttered to Ron before I sighed as I chased after Hermione.

"Hermione?" I call out and then one of the ghosts points to the bathroom stall, I nod my head and knocked on the door.