Cup Readings and Flying Creatures

(Celia pov)

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination." Professor Trelawney said to us in a whimsical voice.

"In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." Everyone was either freaked out or bored out of their minds.

"This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you." She instructed us and I look at Jackson and nod.

"What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read." This woman annoys me, "But first, you must broaden your minds." I laughed as she shook Jason's head.

"First, you must look beyond!" Everyone looks to where she points and I snickered, this was a load of rubbish.

"What a load of rubbish," Harriott said and I nod in agreement before taking a second look, she wasn't there before.

"Where did you come from?" I asked in confusion.

"Me?" Harriott asks him, "I've been here all this time."

"You, boy... is your grandfather quite well?" Trelawney questions Kallum.

"I think so," he replies.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," he looked worried, "Give me the cup..." Sean hands her the cup and she frowns, "Pity."

Kallum snatches the cup and had a look inside it, I roll my eyes as I looked into Jackson's cup.

"What's my beyond, Gypsy?" Jackson jokes and I laughed as I look in it.

"You're gonna be..." I read through the book, "in a romantic relationship in your near future." I nod my head, "score."

"Oh bloody hell, nose down, Malfoy," he laughs at me and I laughed as well.

"I just see tea leaves..."

"Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are." Trelawney said and Jason leans back and touches my knee with his head.

"Sure," Jason replies and then looked up at me, I rest my chin on my hand and grin down at him.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see," Trelawney said and he looks into Harriott's cup.

"Oh, yeah. Um... Well, she's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be... happy about it." Jason explains and Harriott kinda just sighed, she accepted it.

"Yikes."

"Shove off," Harriott and Jason told me.

"Whoa, okay," I muttered.

"Give me the cup," Jason hands her the cup and she shrieks before tossing it back on to their table.

"Bloody hell," I muttered.

"Oh, my dear boy. My dear... you have the Grim." Trelawney said to Harriott.

"You said that last year!" Someone shouts and we all snorted.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death."

"Way to dampen the mood," I say and a few people laughed, "sorry... sorry..." I rose my hands up in surrender before looking to Jackson and winked.

"You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Ron asks, I wanted to walk with the trio, our curriculum was mashed again.