Task one: Dragons.

(Celia pov)

It was the day for the first task for the Tri-wizard tournament, rumour has it... they're facing dragons.

Cedric sat in the common room, he looked sick with nerves. I sat down in front of Cedric and he slowly moved his head so he could look at me.

"Hey, you're going to be okay and you're going to do us proud," I told him as I touch his knee in a comforting way.

"Thanks, Celia," he said to me and I smile, "how are you feeling?" He asks me, changing the subject.

"Nervous," I reply as I then fix his shirt and his hair, he just watches me, unbothered.

"What for?" Cedric replies casually as I finally stand up and then wander around looking at a few things before coming back to Cedric as I sat down on the ground.

"Cause I have no idea how this tournament is going to go for you and the others, but I pray that it'll turn out fine." I finally manage to blurt out.

"It's going to be fine," Cedric assures me as he stood up and held his hand out for me, "we need to go and get breakfast."

"Yeah, and hey, you're allowed a wand," I told Cedric vaguely as he pulls me up and we walked out of the common room together.

The crowds were cheering, people are taking bets and I was anxious for Harry and Cedric.

I stood in the Gryffindor part of the area as we were cheering, Fred and George stood either side of me as they were making bets with people around us.

"Let's go Hogwarts, Let's go!" People from out school chanted and then clapped.

"Let's go Hogwarts, let's go!" We all look around as the Hogwarts students chanted then clapped their hands or stamped their feet twice.

"Whoa..." I whispered as they all started doing it, the Durmstrang students look at the crowd as well as the Beauxbatons in confusion.

"Wicked." The twins say and I smile as I just clapped.

"Our first competitor... Cedric Diggory, competing for Hogwarts! Let's give him a round of applause!" Dumbledore says and we all erupt into cheers.

"Go Cedric!" I scream and he looks up as he walked out into the arena, I grinned as he looks around. The dragon crawled out of where it was hiding and the task began.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task." Dumbledore's voice booms through the stadium as we watch on while cheering.

"And now our fourth and final contestant." Dumbledore announces to the area and we all scream out in cheers even louder than before for Harry.

Harry enters the rocky arena. The crowd is cheering his name. Harry was standing there for several heart-beating moments before he makes a run for it but the dragon appears.

"Oh god." I say as I watch the dragon before my eyes found Harry, he looks tiny compared to the beast.

Harry's forced to retreat behind a rock as the dragon aims to flame him. Harry then stumbles and falls around the arena.

"He's gonna die..." I say and the boys beside me just watch in entertainment.

"Come on Harry!" Hermione shouts at him, I look down at her before watching the contest ground as Harry was scrambling around to survive the fiery blaze of the Hungarian Horntail Dragon.