Umbridge Taking Power

(Celia POV)

"Do you ever stop eating?" I turn around and lean forward towards the Gryffindor table as Ron munched on his breakfast loudly.

"Yeah, do you also chew with your mouth closed, or is that for special occasions only?" I pipe up and he turns his head and smacks me with his brochure.

"What? I'm hungry." He snapped at the pair of us.

"Harry," Hermione said as she looks up at Harry.

"Can I join you?" Harry asks and they nod as he slowly sits down and quietly starts eating.

"Celia, when are you and George going to get together?" Ron asks and I choked on my food. I wheezed before I swallow my food and look at Ron in annoyance.

"We're friends," I told him.

"You've snogged twice," Ron argues back and they all look at me, I lean back with my hands up in surrender.

"Sat in his lap-"

"-Slept in his bed."

"Stole his sweaters and jackets-"

"-Did we mention you snogged my bother twice?" Ron asks again.

"Wow, okay don't attack me Ronald and his apprentices," I say and they all glare.

"So, when are you?" Ginny asks me, grinning.

"He doesn't like me like that, okay, leave me be," I say as I got up, "Merlins beard."

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Umbridge asks McGonagall as they talked on the staircase.

"Ooh! Drama, Go McGonagall!" Someone shouts.

We all look at each other before wandering down the hall to watch the scene unfold.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." McGonagall answers her sharply.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom..." Umbridge said to her. "Minerva." She took a step up to be more taller and powerful.

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." McGonagall was a sassy teacher and this just proves my point.

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension, the minister himself." Umbridge starts at McGonagall, "I am a tolerant woman... but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty." McGonagall repeats.

"Oh no she didn't," I whispered.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action." She said, announcing to the watching students.

"Shit."

We were all outside watching as Umbridge confronted Professor Trelawney as she whimpers while holding her bag.

"Sixteen years I've lived and taught here." Trelawney whimpered and we all watch in horror and anger at Umbridge. "Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this."

"This is heartbreaking," I whispered to the twins behind me as we watched on.

"Actually, I can." McGonagall walks into the courtyard and Umbridge looks at her. "Something you'd like to say dear?"

Oh the nerve of this woman.

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say." McGonagall comforts Trelawney as she held her in a protective hug. "There there."