Another Year Gone!

(Celia pov)

It was near the end of the school year, Ron was on a crutch for his leg and my swelling hasn't gone down that much, but it's more bruised than anything.

I sat at the Gryffindor table with the Weasley twins along with everyone else but Harry, he was somewhere else.

"What the hell?" I point to Hedwig as she was flying with a large parcel, she drops down to us and we all caught it.

"This is poorly wrapped, should we open it?" George said and I shake my head.

"No! It's not ours," I told him.

"Stand back people," Ron told everyone surrounding the table.

"Go on Ron, it's almost opened anyway, I'm sure Harry won't mind!" Fred told him before Ron slightly opens it and then shakes his head.

"What is it?"

"I wanna see!"

"Come on, Ron, open it!"

"Stand back, I said! Or I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle!" Ron shouts since everyone wanted to open or even touch the parcel.

"Harry." I said and he smiles at us.

"Wherever did you get it?" Neville asks him.

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course." Seamus asks him.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks us.

"Quiet. Let the man through." Ron told them as Harry made his way towards the table.

"I didn't mean to open it, Harry. It was badly wrapped. They made me do it." Ron explains before pointing at me, Fred and George.

"Did not." We replied before we all open the packaging.

"It's a Firebolt," me and George say.

"It's the fastest broom in the world," Fred said to us before we look at Harry.

"For me? But who sent it?" Harry asks us.

"No one knows." Ron said.

"This came with it." Hermione held a large feather and I smile at it.

-

We all ran with Harry to go outside, he was gonna test the firebolt out.

"Go on, Harry!" Seamus shouts.

"Yeah, let's see!" I say to him.

"How fast is it, Harry?" We all crowd around him as he got on to his broom, I yank Percy back and Harry took off screaming.

"Bloody hell!" I started laughing as his screams rang out from the distance. George, Fred and I high-five before laughing at how wicked this was.

"What the hell?" I turn my head before really looking at Draco, he was watching the sky before his eyes fixate back on my face.

"Hey!" I smile as I jog up and wrap an arm around his shoulders, "Harry got a firebolt from an unknown person." I told Draco.

"Wow," he said unenthusiastically, "what happened to your face?" Draco asks as he looks at it in confusion.

"I..." I scratched the back of my neck before sighing.

"She got hit while doing Quidditch Practice," Ron said as he hands me something.

"Thanks," I said to Ron, he nods as he hobbled away, "when I was doing practice I kinda got hit, but it's fine."

"Hmm..." he didn't believe me but he dropped it, "whatever you say, sister."