Finally, Another year gone!

(Celia POV) (a week later)

We all walked into the great hall for the last feast of the year before we left for the holidays.

"Hey," I turn my head and saw Ron with Hermione, "hey are you feeling?" Ron asks as we stopped, everyone walked around us as we remained still.

"Doing fine," I say to them, "what about you two?" I asked.

"Doing good."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I can't wait to go back home with you," I told Ron, "feels like home when I'm with your family."

"Yeah can't wait," Ron grins.

"Shall we?" I ask the pair, they nod and I look around for Harry before shrugging as we walked in.

"Celia!" I smile as Fred and George got up and jogged towards us. I've been in the hospital wing since we came back from London because of my back injury.

"Hey—" they hugged me at the same time and I scrunch my face up before hugging them back.

"Bloody hell!"

"Gave is a right good scare," I shake my head as I laugh, the pair let me go and smile at me.

"I'm fine you two, now sit down, you shouldn't even be here," I tell them and they laugh before sitting down.

"How's your back?" Susan asks me.

"Oh, well, I'll show you later," I told her quietly, "there's a massive looking lightning strike on my back."

"Wow," she says.

"Excuse me for a moment," I told her as I got out of my seat and made my way over to the Slytherin table.

I tap Draco on the shoulder and he turned his head and looked up, "come with me for a moment?" I ask awkwardly. He got up and I motioned him to follow me.

-

"What is this about?" Draco asked me before I purse my lips and burst into tears as I pulled him into a tight hug.

"If anything ever happened to you I wouldn't be able to live with myself," I sobbed as he hugged me back.

"What's wrong with you?" Draco asks me.

"He died in my arms for a moment, he was possessed or something and it made me think of you." I whimper while he held my head softly.

"Who?" Draco asks me.

"Harry," I told him, "he... Voldemort possessed him in my arms and it was the scariest thing I've ever seen." I pull away from the hug and cup my brothers face.

"I'm fine," Draco told me before I pull his head down and kiss his forehead.

"If anything happens to you, tell me," I begged him, "please tell me because if you died and I didn't save you or even be there... I don't know what I'd do."

"You don't need to protect me," Draco stated.

"Draco, you're my little brother, my job is to protect you. Maybe I haven't been there much, but you know I'm going to do what a sister does." I told him.

"I can handle myself," he told me.

"Of course, you can," I say, "but I'm telling you, if you need me, come and get me."

"Fine," he says and then smiles as he used his sleeve to wipe my face softly, "are you okay now?"

"Can I have another hug?" I ask him and he pulls my body into another hug.