Welcome To Hogwarts For The Triwizard Tornument!

(Celia pov)

Ever since the World Cup, I haven't talked to Draco or my parents. I walked on to the train and went straight to Jackson, Justin and Susan's compartment.

I opened the door to Ron, Harry and Hermione's compartment.

"Durmstrang's another wizarding school?" Harry said.

"Yes," Hermione and I said sniffily, the all looked at me.

"And it's got a horrible reputation. According to An Appraisal of Magical Education in Europe, it puts a lot of emphasis on the Dark Arts." Hermione adds, "hello Celia."

"Hi."

"I think I've heard of it," Ron said vaguely. "Where is it? What country?"

"Well, nobody knows, do they?" Hermione said, raising her eyebrows.

"Bulgaria, Sweden, Russia... Norway," I answer. Hermione and the other two stared at me.

"There's traditionally been a lot of rivalry between all the magic schools. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons like to conceal their whereabouts so nobody can steal their secrets," Hermione said, matter-of-factly.

"So, how does Celia know?" Ron asked.

"Beauxbaton Academy of Magic is from France," I reply, "my mum and dad considered sending Draco and I to seperate schools..."

"Damn," Harry said.

"Anyway, if you see Draco I give permission for you to curse him," I sarcastically smile, "have a good one."

-

"Hey," I say as I sat myself down with Mr Midnights cage beside me.

"Not sitting with Draco this time?" Jackson asks in confusion.

"No, he pissed me off big time," I told them, "I'll tell you what happened." I shut the compartment doors and began explaining the night of the World Cup.

-

"Wow," Jackson said, furrowing his eyebrows, "so... one pulled a wand at you?"

"Yeah..." I reply, "it was so scary."

"Well, I'm glad you're okay," Susan smiles.

"Thank you," I purse my lips as I fell back into my seat and brought my feet up. Mr Midnight squirmed his way under my arm and then cuddled into my body.

He meows, then licked my nose, nuzzling his face into mine. I pet him softly and then smile.

"Thank you, Mr Midnight..." he meows keenly, then I giggled and his purrs rung out happily.

(After getting to Hogwarts)

Everyone was standing outside to watch the newcomers coming into Hogwarts. Fred and George stood behind me as we watched the carriage with the Pegasus' leading it.

"Oh!" We all shout we Hagrid jumped out of way.

"Well, there's something you don't see every day." We all laughed as we continued to watch.

"I want to pet one," I whispered, George's elbow was on my shoulder as his chin was in the palm of his hand.

"Ask Hagrid, he'd be the one looking after them," George replies.

"Good thinking, Georgie," I muttered, he smeared his hand over my face and swatted him, he started laughing as I started chasing George around.