Seventh Year of Hogwarts

(Celia POV) (after holidays)

As we waited for the Hogwarts express to arrive, I felt nervous, I used to have Fred and George at school... even when I didn't know them that well.

"You okay?" My head slowly turned to my right before I shrug my shoulders.

"This is my first year alone," I told them, "no Draco to annoy me when he finally got to Hogwarts... no mini prank planted in a random compartment..."

"Are you about to cry?" I shake my head violently before hugging one and then the other.

"Thanks for waiting at the train for me," I told them, I couldn't look at the pair since I did feel like I was going to cry.

"Here it comes," George told me, "look, there's Susan in that compartment." He says as he pulled my body to his chest as I faced the train.

"Thanks," I say as he pecked me softly on top of my head, "I'll see you guys soon, right?" I ask as George let me go and Fred handed me Mr Midnights cage.

"Yeah, definitely," Fred told me and I smile as I thank him for the cage. I wave my wand at my trunk and made it tiny. I grabbed it off the ground and chuckle as I got on the train and ducked into Susan's compartment.

"Hey," I say before making my trunk the actual size and pushed it on to the shelf. I stuck my head out the window and smile at Fred and George.

"Have fun!" They wave at me and I giggle as I waved back before ducking back into the compartment.

"Are you all right?" Susan asks me in concern.

"Do I not look okay?" I ask with a small sniffle.

"You look like you're about to cry," she said.

"I don't know, I just feel like I'm more alone than ever. I know I have you, Jackson... Justin... but—"

"There's no them," Susan and I look out the window and they twins were still there, just talking away to each other, enjoying the others company. "Yeah, I feel like that too..."

"It'll be okay, their store is brilliant too, have you been?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I have actually, it's mad in there!" We both laugh.

"It really is."

The train started to move and my heart hammers from my nerves kicking in as the twins look at our compartment window and wave. I place my hand on the window and smile.

Before I knew it, they were gone from my eyesight. I heavily sigh as my body slumps back into the seat, I rest my head against the wall before looking at Susan.

"So, tell me about your holidays, Susan Bones."

As we all sat in our houses in the Great hall, I notice Hermione craning her neck, probably looking for Harry since he hasn't come to dinner yet, while Ron stuffs his face with pudding.

"Don' you worry. He'll be 'long soon 'nuff," Ron said with a mouthful of food, my face twists in disgust at him.

Hermione grabbed her book and started whacking him, "Will. You. Stop. Eating! Your best friend is missing!" She snapped at him.

"Oi! Turn around, you lunatic." Ron told her and then gave me a look, like I was supposed of done something.

Hermione spins and sees Harry and Luna approaching. In the light of the hall, Harry's blood was spattered across his face, it was quite the sight.