First Day Back

(Celia pov)

I sat in potions with Fred and George Weasley since third and fourth years were combined again for some classes this year.

"Malfoy, pat attention to your cauldron," I look up from my cauldron and nod my head.

"Sorry?" I asked him as he glides over and looked into my cauldron.

"Never mind, it's perfect," he grumbles and I thanked him as I went back to reading.

"This is so boring," George said beside me.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I told him without looking up from my book.

"What are you even reading anyway?" Fred asks me, I could tell them apart by their voices and their hair surprisingly, one of them also has a mole on their neck while the other one has a scar on his eyebrow.

"Reading the potions book, just helping my younger brother out a little by writing small notes for guidance."

"Aren't you a good sister?" Fred jokes.

"I don't want my father to murder him for having a bad report card."

"Yeah, that would suck," George said to me sarcastically.

"Stir your potion, Weasley."

"Huhh... Say it, I'm doomed," I heard from behind me, I turned around as I closed my book before chuckling.

"You're doomed," Harry and I told him, Ron looked at me and scoffed before whimpering about his wand being broken.

"Hi, Harry!"

FLASH!

"I'm Colin Creevy! I'm in Gryffindor, too!" Colin said excitedly, I rub my eyes from the flash blinding me.

"Oh! Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you." Harry said.

"Ron? Is that your owl?" Dean said as we looked up. The owl soars into the great hall before diving into the bowl of crisps. We all laugh as Ron groans.

"Bloody bird's a menace." Ron said as his owl jumps up, I saw the envelope and laughed. "Oh, no!" Ron cries.

"Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!" Seamus announces.

"Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible." Neville said and I rose an eyebrow, Ron opens the smoking red envelope and it shakes for a moment before it floats in the air, then the envelopes flap becomes a mouth.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud. Thhhhbt!"

The letter rips itself up and I facepalm at the screaming letter.

"Bloody hell, Ron," I say and he looks at me, "what did you even do?" Harry and Ron look at each other before smiling nervously.

"Talk later," Harry said, I nod my head before turning back around and saw Draco staring at me with a nasty look on his face.

"Oh, hello Brother," I smile and he glares.

"Let's go," he told me and I gulped before nodding as I got up and grabbed my books, "Father sent us a letter."

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... me!" Me and Darcy made eye contact, it was the same 'what the hell' look.