Broaden Your Minds Sirius Black is Here!

(Celia pov)

I was half asleep in divination, it was such a boring class to take.

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond," Professor Trelawney tells us. "The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. Only then can you see... Try again."

"I'm gonna bloody fall asleep if this is how this lesson goes," I lean forward and muttered to Jason who laughed softly at me.

"Now, what do we have here?" Trelawney asks Harriott and Jason, I sat up and looked at Jackson.

"WoOoO~" I wiggle my fingers at Jackson as he snorts a laugh at me.

"Do you mind me trying?" Hayley asks, "The Grim, possibly."

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class... I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit... for the noble art of Divination." Oh damn, Trelawney held Hayley's hand as she talked.

"No, you see, Dear. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books... to which you so desperately cleave."

Hayley yanked her yank away from Trelawney and knocked the crystal ball off the table as she ran away.

"Have I said something?"

"She's gone mental, Hayley has." Jason said as me, Harriott, Jackson and Jason walked down the stairs together.

"Not that she wasn't always mental... but now it's in the open for everyone to see." Jason mutters before Harriott stopped.

"Hang on." Harriott picks a crystal ball up, "We better take this back." Harriott told us.

"I'm not going back." Jason, Jackson and I told her.

"Fine. See you later you lot," Harriott walks off.

"See you." We reply and then continued walking.

"Trelawney creeps me out, what about you three?" I question them.

"Definitely."

(Few days later)

As I was going to my house common room, Snape called me. I look over my shoulder and walked towards him in confusion.

"Yes?" I question him.

"You need to come with me," he says.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No," he replies, "your theory on Sirius was correct, I know where he is now."

"Oh..." I replied, "so why am I coming?"

"I fear you little friends are in danger."

We snuck through the hole under the whomping willow tree and quietly got closer to the stairs.

"Expelliarmus!" Snape shouts and disarmed Sirius. I had my wand out as I too walked into the room. "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

"Severus..." Sirius smiles and Snape touched my arm and put me behind him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Ron asks me and I point to Snape.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here's the proof." Snape said through gritted teeth.

"Brilliant, Snape. You've put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. If you'll excuse us, Remus and I have business... to attend to." Sirius said to Snape as he leans a little more forward.