The Goblet of Fire Choosening

(Celia pov) (a week later)

"Wait, so you tried to use an ageing potion to... get into the Triwizard tournament?" I questioned the twins with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Yep," they had silver beards and long shaggy hair as they sat in front of me.

"And you want me to fix it?" I ask them.

"Yep," they answer together, I snorted before opening my potion book and scanned through it before nodding.

"All right," I answered before motioning them to follow me.

-

"Professor Snape?" I called as I pushed the door open to his potions classroom.

"What are you three doing in—" Snape looked at the Weasley twins behind me and then he saw the look on my face.

"Hi, may I?" I asked him with a small, nervous smile.

"Go on," he replies and I thanked Snape as I sat the boys down at a table and got to work to make a reverse potion.

-

"Now, don't skull it," I told them, "or you'll go back to being twelve years old." Their eyes widened as they glance at each other.

"Can Professor Snape check before we drink this?" George asks and I smacked him with my rolled up parchment paper.

"I beat Hermione in my potions exam, Weasley," I told George with a small playful glare as Snape wandered over.

"I'll check it anyway," Snape looked into the cauldron and then nodded his head as he stirs it and then dropped a tiny leaf into the potion.

"I do pay attention in your classes, Professor, after all... Draco and I were always tested at home about it by our dad." Snape shot his head up and looked me in the eyes.

"Your Father came to the school last night asking for you," Snape told me and my hand gripped the table.

"He can shove it," I said bitterly as I rolled my sleeves up and then crossed my arms again. "Is the potion good?"

"It's perfect, now drink half of it Weasley's." Snape orders and they did what he asked. Snape and I were staring, no, boring our eyes into each other's souls.

"Why the sudden dislike for your father?" Snape questions me.

"My Father left me and took Draco home at the World Cup. I got trampled by scared witches and wizards, I almost got killed by the killing curse by one of the Death Eaters and I haven't slept because of the World Cup."

"Go to Dumbledores office," I sighed as I look at the twins before leaving the potions room.

-

I sat in Dumbledore's office in silence, so did he.

"I have been hearing rumours about you, Miss Malfoy," Dumbledore said to break the ice, "now tell me if they're true."

"Depends on what you've heard," I replied as I stare as my school shoes.

"Moaning Myrtle mentioned your incident in the girls lavatory," I itched my nose before nodding my head.

"I wasn't thinking."

"Clearly, you smashed school property," Dumbledore responds as he stood up.

"I fixed it in the morning," I told him quietly.

"Did you now?" Dumbledore asks me, it was full of doubt.

"Reparo and scourgify," I told him, "that what I used and it worked like a bloody charm so why am I here?" I asked, raising my voice slightly.