Speak of The Devil, The Yule Ball is Coming.

(Celia pov)

I checked the time before scrambling out of bed to get ready, Susan sat up and yawned before laughing at me.

"Nose down, Susan!" I laughed, "get up, we have to go and get breakfast."

"Can't wait to see George, Huh?" I threw my pillow at Susan and she howls with laughter as I slip my arm through one shirt sleeve and then groaned.

"Can you help me please?" I asked her with a whine. Susan comes over while giggling as she helped me put my arm through.

"Want me to button it up for you too?" She playfully pouts at me and I smacked her on the head softly as we snort before laughing.

"Actually yes please," I muttered and she nods and helped me button my shirt.

-

I yawned as me and Susan walked into the Great hall for breakfast.

I didn't have my sweater or my robe on, so it was just my shirt and my tie as well as my usual attire.

"This is a new look, isn't it?" Fred said to me as I sat down sluggishly at the Hufflepuff table where I usually sat.

"Whatever," I told him as I rubbed my face with my good hand before looking up at them.

"You okay?" Fred asks me.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Fred," I told him, "I slept, but I don't think I did a good job at it."

"Tired?" I nod my head.

"You forgot your scarf," I felt Susan put my scarf on for me. I thanked her as I lean on Susan's side while she ate her food.

"Power off," I mumbled as I yawn and then shut my eyes.

THUMP!

I opened my eyes from jolting myself awake, I look around before my eyes landed on the Slytherin table as Draco talked to his friends and the Durmstrang students.

"Feeling guilty?" I saw Ron and nod my head, "forget the lunatic, he broke your dainty wrist."

"Fractured... but the look on his face..."

"Who cares? The prick deserved it," Fred told me.

"Suppose you're right," I mumble as Draco and I locked eyes for a moment before we both look away.

I stare down at my ring and fiddled with it as I made it glow for a moment and then I let it go.

"Here," I thanked Susan as she handed me my plate with bacon, eggs, toast and a few sausages.

I turned back around and faced the other Hufflepuffs as we started to eat.

"Do I need to..." Susan gave me a look, "OK."

-

"You okay?" I was still eating my food that Susan gave me, I lift my head slowly to see Pansy.

"Pan—"

WHACK!

I fell backwards out of the table seat and hit my fractured wrist on the floor, I let a small yelp of pain out before looking at Pansy.

"Oh my god!"

"Is she okay?"

"What the hell?"

Laughter rung out through the hall as I remained on the ground in silent sobs of pure agony as blood trickles down my face.

I could taste the metallic of my blood in my mouth as my blood stained my shirt, my bandages and my face.

"How dare you slap Draco you filthy blood traitor!" She shouts at me, I couldn't hear her, my heart was throbbing in my ears, I was scared.