Chaos has wreaked at Hogwarts

(Celia pov) (a month later)

As I walked in the courtyard, I saw a tense looking Potter after his talk with Cedric.

Ron, Seamus and Harry started talking before I cross my arms and watch, this didn't look too good.

"Yeah, stay away from me!" Harry snapped and then Ron shoved past him with Seamus tagging along behind him.

Harry rolled his eyes as he shakes his head, muttering to himself.

I tilt my head before jogging over to him, this was really odd behaviour for Ron and Harry.

"Hey," Harry stopped walking and looked at me before glancing at my scarf.

People were wearing pins with "Potter stinks" on them, I guess it's annoying him.

"Hey, Celia," he replies grimly, I smile as I touch his shoulder.

"You seem tense, you okay?" I asked him curiously.

"As a matter of fact, no," he replies.

"Can I possibly help?" I question with a small smile.

"Yeah? Come walk with me, you seem to be the only one who isn't being a foul git to me," I smile as I started walking with Harry.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Draco calls out. Harry was tense beside me as he rolled his eyes and looked towards the tree.

"Oh bloody hell..."

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco dropped out of the tree and marched towards us proudly.

"He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE."

"I don't give a damn what you or your
father thinks, Malfoy." Harry shoved him back softly causing Draco to grunt.

"He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." I grabbed his shoulder as I pulled him softly backwards.

"Don't start something you know you can't win, Draco," I told him as my nose was slightly in the air.

"Traitor," I gripped Harry's shoulder softly before letting him go as I walked up to Draco.

"Say that again," I demanded darkly as he walked backwards, I turned my head and smile at Harry.

"You're a traitor!" Draco shouts at me.

"Don't worry, keep walking, Harry. Don't want you to get anxious," I told Harry as Draco whipped his wand out at me while my back was turned.

"Celia—"

"—Flipendo!"

"Harry, just—" I was hit in the back and I fell to the ground by Draco using a spell, I groan as I heard people laughing at me.

Crack!

I cry in pain from my wrist making a cracking sound. It throbbed in pain as I hiss from it.

"Oh no you didn't!" I heard someone shout and Draco was turned into a snow- white ferret. I roll over and sat on the ground with my wrist to my chest as I cradled it..

"What the?!" I turn my head to see Moody, I then turn my head back and the ferret looks at me.

"Umm..."

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's
back is turned." Moody said as he lifts the ferret up and down with his wand.

"You scrawny..."

"Idiotic..."

"Cowardly..."

"Prat..."

"Professor Moody! What are you doing?" McGonagall shrieks as she runs over, Harry was laughing and so was a few other people.