Home For The Holidays

(Celia POV)

It was the last feast before we left for the Christmas holidays, I was finally allowed to go back to civilisation after a few more days worth of tests and treatments.

"Finally, some real food," I say as the doors opened to the great hall and I walked in. A few people turned their heads before going back to their dinner as I made my way to the Hufflepuff table.

"Celia!" I heard someone cry before Susan, Jackson and Justin got up from the table and ran towards me.

"Oh, hey!" I laugh as I was tackled into a hug by Susan first. I gripped her shirt as we hugged before we let each other go and smile. Jackson hugs me next and I laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"Celia, thank goodness," Justin hugged me lastly and I hug him back.

"It's good to see people," I say as I let him go and smile at them before fixing my hair.

"How are you feeling?" Susan asks as we all made our way back to the table.

"Fantastic." I answered before sitting down and smile at the food. I grab a few things and then poured myself a drink before digging into my food without missing a beat.

(The next day)

We were on the Hogwarts express as it chugged along the track made for it.

I was in the compartment with Ron and Harry as I was silently reading my book.

Ron lies on his back, while Harry sits opposite us as he was leafing through the Half-Blood Prince's potions book.

"Unbreakable Vow. You're sure that's what Snape said?" Ron pipes up, bringing our attention to him.

"Positive. Why?" Harry questions Ron in reply.

"It's just, well, you can't break an Unbreakable Vow." Ron said to Harry, I really didn't think it wasn't that obvious.

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough." Harry sasses playfully to Ron which made me snort.

"No, you don't understand— Oh, bloody hell..." Ron said as we all look at the compartment door to see Lavender standing there.

"I seem to be lost..." I say to the pair as Lavender fogged the glass with her breath, she etches "Ron + Lav," and encircles it with a heart and mimes "I miss you," and then exits with a pout.

"Really... lost." I mumbled.

"Lovely." Harry and I say.

"All she wants to do is snog me, My lips are chapped! Look!" Ron leans forward and Harry leaned back.

"I'll take your word for it." He said in annoyance.

"Ron," he looks at me as I dug through my pocket and then handed him a small container.

"Don't tell anyone or I'll beat you into the ground," he warns me and I slowly nod my head as he used some of my lip balm.

"No need to threaten her, Ron," Harry said as he saw the look on my face.

"Sorry Celia," Ron mumbled before I nod my head and laid myself on his shin while my head rested on his knee. "I'm used to defending myself because of Fred and George."

Just then, Hermione passes by, and breaks stride as she spots Lavender's handiwork, then continues on. Ron shakes his head.

"So what happens? If you break an Unbreakable Vow?" Harry asks us as Ron glowers, watching as Lavender's heart slowly vanished.