Dancing With The Joker

(Celia pov)

As I was in a deep sleep, I felt someone shake my body. I groaned as I rolled over and swatted them away with my hand.

"Celia!" I jump in surprise before opening my eyes to see Susan, "come on, we're going to miss breakfast."

"Okay... okay..." I slowly sat myself up and yawned, Susan helped me out of bed, and I pulled my shirt off by the back.

"That's not your shirt," she said, and I look at it, it went to my knees.

"Honestly, who cares at this point?" I mumble. I sigh while shrugging to pull the shirt off and then I inspect it.

I shrug as I placed it on my pillow.

I bent down and went through my toiletries before popping the lid open to my deodorant and then quickly put it on.

"Need help?" Susan asks as I held a fresh white uniform shirt on my hand.

"Please?" She nods as I slipped one arm in and she helped as she pulled my other arm through carefully. Susan rolls my sleeves up for me and then buttoned the cuffs so they wouldn't fall.

"I still can't believe he kissed you," Susan whispered to me, and I shake my head as I breathily laugh at her excitement.

"He brought me lollies too," I told her, "I have raspberry drops... raspberry flavoured lollipops... I'm set for life now."

"That's cute," she told me, and I look at my legs and then sighed as I sat on my bed and took my tights and my skirt out.

"He's cute," I told her under my breath as I successfully put my tights on with one hand. I pulled my skirt on, and Susan helped me button it.

"I can't be bothered with robes," I told her, she picked it up anyway and then did my tie. "Thanks," I say sheepishly.

"Don't mention it, let's go."

-

We walk into the Great hall, and my nerves kicked in when I saw George laughing with his friends and some of his family.

"You're okay," Susan told me as we walked down to where we usually sat at the Hufflepuff table.

They all saw me as we sat down, I touch my nose and then hissed in pain, "I just want to scratch it, ya know?" I told Susan as I started grabbing things.

I was only talking because it was to distract myself from the fact that George was sitting behind me on his own table.

"Yeah," she replies as I shrug my shoulders.

"Like, I didn't deserve to be punched in the face by that prat! She punched me for slapping Draco in the face for being a prick. I mean bloody hell, sorry my family is dark and evil and..." I ramble.

"Are you—" I stood up and pulled my wand out.

"Accio slice of toast." A piece of toast flew towards me, and I grabbed it before sitting down. I made myself a small little breakfast sandwich before I stood up again and used the Accio spell.

"Hungry are we?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and placed my plate in my lap.

"Wingardium Leviosa," my plate floats up and I push it down slightly before putting my sandwich on the floating plate as cover my mouth while I chewed my food.

"Mhm," I reply to George, and he shakes his head as he smiles at me.

I swallow my food, and then I took the napkin behind me and cleaned my mouth.