Duelling Club and the Parselmouth

(Celia POV)

"What do you think this is gonna be about?" I asked Jackson as we stood around a table.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions— for full details, see my published works."

Lockhart rambled on as we stood around the long table, I stood beside Jackson and Justin as I crossed my arms.

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration." Snape got on to the table and walked up to Lockhart, he looked like he wanted to kill everyone in the room.

"Yeah, real sporting." I muttered, hearing a few laughs around me.

"Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear." They stick their wands up to their face, then by their sides and walked away from each other.

"I don't think it's him we have to worry about," I whispered to Ron and Harry in front of me, they choked back laughter as I smirk in amusement.

The Professors turn around and aim their wands at each other, I was going for Snape for once.

"One, two, three."

"Expelliarmus!" Snape shouts and not only did Lockhart's wand fly out of his hand, he also went flying backwards.

"Whoaah!"

THUD!

"Do you think he's all right?" Hermione asks us, I shrug.

"Who cares?" Me and Ron reply before snickering as everyone either groaned or laughed at him.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious- ah- what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." Professor Lockhart said as he walked back to the middle.

"What a prat," I muttered and Ron snorted at me.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." Now I like Snape.

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape! Ah... Let's have a volunteer pair! Um, Potter, Weasley, how about you?" Lockhart asks.

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Draco and I looked at each other.

"He means you, Draco," I told him and he nods as he got up with a grin plastered on his face.

"Wands at the ready!" Lockhart told Harry and Draco, they did what they were asked and stared at each other.

"Scared, Potter?" Draco grins.

"You wish," I nod my head with a small smile on my face, this was gonna be interesting.

"On the count of three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent- only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One, two—"

"Everte statium!" Draco shouts and Harry whizzed through the air and then hit the table hard.

"Oh!" Me and Hermione groan.

Harry groaned before getting up and pointed his wand at Draco, "Rictusempra!" Draco went flying before he started laughing, choking on his own words, he couldn't get anything out.