Dress Shopping!

(Celia pov)

"So he asked you to the Yule Ball?" Susan repeats in a questionable tone as we wander down the hallway for breakfast in the Great hall.

The Beauxbatons girls look in my direction and giggle again.

"What is with them and giggling at me?" I asked her as I look back at them. They all were watching me with smiles on their faces.

"They think you're cute, Celia," Susan nudged me with her elbow softly.

"Wow, that's so not true," I told her while we went into the great hall, I saw Fleur and then walked up to her, telling Susan that I'll be at the table in a moment.

"Bonjour," she said to me, and I smile slightly in reply before thinking for a moment.

"Hello, madam, I was wondering, if you could tell me why the Beauxbatons keep giggling when I walk pass them?" I say in French, she gasps in shock before smiling.

"You speak French?" She asks me in surprise.

"Yes," Fleur clapped her hands excitedly.

"What is happening with my girls again?" Fleur asks me.

"They giggle at me when I walk past them," I reply. A few people were watching us in surprise.

"Oh! My apologies, my girls talk about you a lot, they think you're cute. Don't worry it's nothing bad, they just like you."

"They like me?" I rose an eyebrow, and she nods, "Huh, that's something you don't hear everyday."

We both chuckle before I look at the people who were watching me and then focused back on Fleur.

"Thank you for answering my question," I say in English.

"You're welcome," she replies and then gracefully flutters off to go somewhere. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking to my table.

"Wow, seduce me with your French madam Malfoy," Susan jokes as I sat down and held my hand out.

"Nose down, loser," I say as she happily hums while she unclips the bandage and then she started unwrapping it.

I heard her mutter the spell 'Ferula' and I sighed.

"You really don't get it," I told her, "my father made me and Draco take lessons on how to speak different languages, we were going to go to different schools if it weren't for the distance. I would've been one of them while Draco would've been in Durmstrang."

"What can you speak?" She asks me with a small glint in her eyes, "and you as one of them? That would've been a sight to see." We both laugh. "Fluttering around..."

"It would indeed— Uh, I can speak Spanish, French... Chinese, I think?" I reply as I try and remember what languages I can speak.

"Hey, how are you?" I heard someone say in Japanese.

"Good, and you?" I reply without a second thought, and they look at me in shock.

"Japanese..." I added to my list, and a few people laugh.

"Aren't you smart?" I heard from behind me. I turn around to see Snape.

"Hello Pr— Ow!" I yelp and Susan cringes.

"Sorry, he scared me," she said sheepishly, loosening my bandage. I put my hand over my eyes as I inhale and exhale to keep myself calm.

"It's okay... you're okay..." I assured her, well, mostly myself. "What did you need Professor?"