A Day To Mourn The Dead.

(Celia POV)

Dumbledore gathered everyone into the great hall and we sat down in the chairs set out for all of us.

We sat in a deafening silence as Dumbledore stood there, trying to think about what he could say that could make us even feel the slightest bit better.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce, fierce friend."

I clenched my jaw as I tried not to cry, I just felt so guilty, I wanted to tell him... but I couldn't do it. I felt a hand grip mine as I covered my eyes as tears trickle down my cheeks.

"I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord
Voldemort." Dumbledore announces to us and a few murmurs were scattered through the hall.

"The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

I wiped my tears and then sniffle as I purse my lips, my heart was breaking even more, Cedric was the best person I've ever met. He looked after us when we were lost or even scared, he really was a caring person.

"In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end."

(Draco POV)

As we all left the great hall, I saw Potter and fought the urge to say something to him. Potter looked distraught, I felt bad for him... I shouldn't, I hated him... but I felt so bad seeing him this way, even at the tournament I felt like running down there and asking him if he was okay.

"Potter!" I call as I jog away from my friends and walked up to him.

"What, Malfoy?" He snapped at me.

"I wanted to see if you were okay," I said to him truthfully, he looked at me in confusion as we stopped and everyone walked around us.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Because I feel bad for you, Potter, I truly feel sorry for you," I told him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay, but thank you for asking, Malfoy," Harry said to me and I nod my head slowly.

As everyone left, I held my hand out for him.

"A truce, Potter," I say to him and he slowly reached out and shook my hand.

"Until next year?" He asks me.

"Until then." I reply before he let my hand go and then went to join his friends.

(Celia POV)

We all stood outside and raised our wands in memory of Cedric, a pulse of white light came out of every wand and they went into the sky.

"For Cedric Diggory, may this show you our love and friendship as we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

The other schools were going home, everyone was outside as we all said our goodbyes and farewells to the other schools.

The Beauxbatons girls leave in uniform, the crowd applauds them all as we waved goodbye and to be safe going home.

The Durmstrang boys leave too, shaking hands as they go. Viktor Krum saw us and he walked up and shook our hands, he looks at me and I smile as I slightly bow.