The Chamber Of Secrets.

(Celia pov)

"Don't fall asleep in my class Miss Malfoy," Professor McGonagall said and they all chuckle at me.

"Sorry... got—"

"No sleep, I know," Professor McGonagall said, I sighed as I look back up at her. I was sitting next to Draco, he seemed bothered by my tiredness.

"Could I have your attention, please Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets," we all look at her as she smiles at us.

"Like so. One, two, three, Vera verto. Now it's your turn. Well, who would like to go first? Ah! Mr. Weasley. "One, two, three. Vera verto." Hmm?"

"Ahem. Vera verto!" I heard a whooshing sound before a squeaking from the cup... it had a tail.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley. Yes, Miss Granger?" I just facepalm.

"Didn't I give you money to get yourself things?" I whisper to Ron.

"Right..." Ron mutters back.

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about... the Chamber of Secrets?" My body tensed beside Draco and he looked at me.

"Well, very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who," Ron jokes and Professor McGonagall looks at him before stifling her small laugh.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, "pure-bloods." Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school.

Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school.

The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic."

"Muggle-borns," Hermione and I say.

"Well, naturally, the school had been searched many times. No such chamber has been found," McGonagall said to us.

"Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" I asked her.

"Well, the Chamber is said to home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." My body didn't relax.

"You okay?" Draco asks me, I slowly look at him and his eyebrows raise in shock, "you look like hell."

"Shut up, Malfoy," I grumbled and he just snickers at me.

"That's your last name too, stupid," Draco said.

"Dang it," I groaned as he laughs at me.

I was standing with Jackson, Susan and Justin as they cheered for Gryffindor. I didn't care that my brother was in Slytherin, I was just quietly cheering them on.

"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!" Lee announces.

"All right there, Scarhead?" I heard my brother shout at Harry and I just groan.

"Watch yourself, Harry!" Harry ducks before I saw the bludger comes racing back.

"Wood! Look out!" Harry and I screamed before Wood's broom was snapped at the tip and he went spiraling down.