The World is Darker Now

(Five months later)

(Celia POV)

My eyes snapped open and I smiled, "Aberforth." I whispered before turning to Arthur as he watched me carefully, "they're in Hogsmeade."

"What the devil are they doing there?" Arthur asks in confusion.

"Going to Hogwarts, from what I remember Harry saying," I mumble, "should we be getting the Order together to go to Hogwarts?" I ask.

"No, but I know you have a job to do, go and find them."

"But what if I'm wrong?" Arthur's eyebrows furrow, "I've been wrong before..."

"When was the last time you were wrong?" Arthur questions me.

"When Cedric came back dead in Potter's arms," I told him, he eyed me intently before nodding with pursed lips.

"People know you, Celia, you're going to have to look different if you go back out to help Harry." Arthur said to me quietly.

"I guess I can change my appearance..." I told him awkwardly.

"Best get a move on, tell Fred and George before you leave," I nod as I got out of the kitchen chair and raced up stairs.

-

"Fred, George," I call as I went into Fred's room while they were talking about Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes shop.

"What's wrong?" George asks me.

"You've gone pale," Fred pointed out to me and I sighed.

"I have to go back out, Arthur told me to, okay?" I say to the pair as I awkwardly cross my arms while I lean against the door frame.

"How long?" George asks as he rose from the bed.

"I don't know," I told him, "but the Order is going to have a meeting soon... I think they're trying to get into the castle."

"Ron and the others?" George asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"When?" Fred asks me curiously.

"Tonight." They look at each other before looking back to me.

"Go pack and we'll meet you downstairs," I nod my head and ran off to go pack my bag.

-

"I need to leave," I say as I peck George on the lips before hugging everyone else.

"Stay safe, we'll see you soon, don't get caught," Molly said to me as she slightly frowns.

"I love you, be safe," George told me as my hair started to change colour from the spell I used as well as my skin colour turning into a nice caramel tan.

"I love you too," we both manage a smile at each other before I look at Fred. "Bye, Fred," I hug him and he hugs me back.

"See you soon, mate," I nod before grabbing my wand and exhale softly as I shut my eyes.

Whoosh!

I stood outside and shiver from the cold hitting my skin, I fix my hat before crossing my arms as I look around just in case there was a Death Eater near by.

"In here, Malfoy," I nod as I ran to the door and Aberforth let me in.

"What gave me away?" I asked him as we kept walking.

"What the devil are you doing here?" He asks sharply as we walk down the hallway into a lit up kitchen.

"I saw my vision, I knew that they were coming here tonight, so I had to come here early." I say to him.