The Eight Harry Potters

(Celia POV) (Deathly Hallows Part One)

As Arthur fiddles with a small radio. Another half-dozen in various stages of repair stand in a line before him.

"What are those?" Ron asks as we turned and see Ron standing in the doorway.

"Close the door." Arthur and I say, Ron eases inside and steps to the workbench. Arthur turns the knob on the radio before him.

"Will it work?" I ask Arthur quietly.

"Mm-hm," he replies and we watched eagerly.

Static suddenly spits forth, then a voice comes clear: "... comes to us this evening from the north of England, where a wizard family by the name of Westinburgh were found dead in their cellar.

While not a member of the Order, Mr. Westinburgh and his wife had, on numerous occasions, provided shelter for its members..."

Arthur switches off the radio and then gestures to the others in the room.

"These are for the Order. So many are on the run now, it helps them to stay connected with the rest of us. Know they're not alone..." Arthur's weary face was shown as he stares at his handiwork.

Ron places his hand upon his shoulder.

"C'mon. Mum's got dinner ready," Arthur nods and pushes away from the bench and heads out the door. I head out after him before stopping as Ron lingers briefly, studying the radio, then follows us.

"Ready?" Arthur asks Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and I as we all look at each other before nodding.

"Is Bill and Fleur meeting us there?" I ask before they both appeared as they rode towards us, "never mind." I say with a smile before looking to Arthur.

"Let's go kids!"

We all arrived at Harry's house at the Dursley's, it was perfectly fine and unharmed.

Hermione, Ron and Hagrid went to the front door and it opens.

"All righ', 'arry? Yeh look fit." Hagrid told him as Moody shoves past.

"Yeah, he's ruddy gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him." Moody growled and I couldn't help but laugh from where I was standing.

Everyone spills down the hallway into the sitting room of Harry's house.

"I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister, Kingsley."

"You're more important." Harry grins before Bill walked past him and then turns to look at Harry.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." Bill introduces himself with a handshake.

"Pleasure to meet you!" Harry said to Bill as they finally have met.

"Wasn't always this handsome." Fred says as he walked past his brother.

"Dead ugly." George jokes to his brother and I smacked him on the arm.

"Hey," I say to Harry and he stared at me for a moment before pulling me into a hug.

"It's so good to see you," he whispered and I just smile as I tightly hugged him back.

"Same goes for you, Potter," I slowly let Harry go and kiss his cheek before walking towards Fred and George.

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf by name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill told Harry as he shows him the scars on his face.