Class of Horror with Moody

(Celia pov)

I sat at my table in the Great hall early in the morning slowly eating my breakfast. Slowly? More like sloth movements with snow falling down around me.

"Is she okay?" I heard someone murmur before the echoing of footsteps got closer.

"Malfoy," I flinch in shock before looking up to see George who was snickering at me.

"Nose down, Weasley," I chuckle as he sat down beside me and nudged me with his elbow.

"What's going on, hey?" George asks me quietly until another person sat on the other side of me.

"You've got yourself a snow cloud here, we're worried about you," Fred pipes us and George hums in agreement.

"I don't know, it's been a hell of a slow morning for me. Just feeling sad for no reason and such," I answer with a sigh.

"Something must be wrong," George told me.

"Oh yeah? How can you tell?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Because old Snape's been watching you with a face no ones ever seen before," Fred told me.

"And that is...?" I asked them.

"Concern," they replied. We all look over to Snape and he rose an eyebrow at me, I quirk a small smile and he nods his head before going back to eating.

"Come on," I look at them from my left and right before getting up with the pair.

"Let's go," I nod my head and walked with the twins back down the hall.

"Alastor Moody," the Professor said as he quickly scribbles his name on the board. I rested my chin my hand as I watched in boredom.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" He asks us, but no one answers.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

I rose my free arm and he points to me.

"Three, sir," I said in a bored tone.

"And they are so named?" He asks me.

"They're named because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." he cut me off.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different!" He shouts as he faced us.

"You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared— you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Deakin!"

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head," Moody whipped around and throws the chalk in anger at Sean.

"So, which curse shall we see first? Kristoff!" He shouts.

"Yes..." Jason whimpers.

"Stand," Jason stood up and Moody stared down at him, "Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one..." Jason said to Moody.

"Yes?"

"The imperious curse." Jason told him.

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."