Another Year Gone!

(Celia pov)

That night in the Great Hall, it being decorated for Leaving Feast we were all eating and talking together.

Justin walked into the hall and I shot out of my chair and ran towards him. Justin smiles as I hugged him, he hugs me back and I smile.

"I'm so glad you're back!" I let him go and he did the same.

"Thanks, Celia," Justin smiles before I grab his wrist and dragged him back to our table.

"God, its great to have people un-petrified," Justin and I sat down with our friends Susan and Jackson, they welcomed him back cheerfully as I gave Justin some of my food.

"Welcome back, Sir Nicholas!" Someone said and the ghost smiles as he walks or more like hovers. I watched with a smile since more kids were coming back from the hospital wing.

"Thank you!"

"Good evening, Sir Nicholas!" I say and he looks down at me and smiles.

"Good evening!" Nicholas said back to me.

"Good to see you, Sir Nicholas!" Sir Nicholas floats down the middle of the tables and I look back at my friends.

"Do you think next year is going to be silent?" I asked them all.

"Hell no," Justin replies and I chuckled.

"I agree with Justin, hell no," Jackson told me and I smile.

"I'd have to agree, the past two years have been nothing but trouble," Susan piped up.

"I absolutely agree, right Harry and Ron?" I asked them as I spun around in my seat.

"Totally," Harry replies, we smile at each other and I pulled something out of my pocket before giving it to him.

"I'm at the top of my class for charms, I hope this helps you," I told him as the charmed necklace had a small protective spell on it.

"Thanks, Celia," Harry smiles as he put it on.

"Hello, Hermione! Welcome back!" I whipped my head around to see her standing beside Nicholas.

"Thanks, Sir Nicholas!"

"it's Hermione!" Neville said and I rose from my seat as she ran down the middle of our house tables.

Hermione hugs Harry and then she smiles as she hugs me, she got to Ron and went for a hug before awkwardly shaking Ron's hand.

"Uhh-um... Welcome back, Hermione," Ron said to her.

"Yeah, welcome back, I'm glad the antidote worked," I smiled and she smiles back at me.

"It's good to be back! Congratulations! I can't believe you solved it!" Hermione praises.

"Well, we had loads of help from you. We couldn't have done it without you." Harry told her before looking at me.

"Thanks." Hermione smiles before we all sat back down at our own tables.

"Could I have your attention, please?" McGonagall asks. Dumbledore rose from his chair and looked around at everyone.

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and some of her students as well as Madame Pomfrey; whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified."

We all cheered and I look to Hermione and then to Justin before I used my fingers to whistle.

"Celia," I look behind me to see Neville, "thanks for helping me with it."

"Anytime, Neville," I say to him before feeling Justin pull me into his side as he hugs me. I laughed as I hugged him back before looking to Dumbledore.

"Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been canceled!" Everyone cheers except for Hermione behind me, I guess all that studying for nothing really did kick us in the ass.

The doors swung open and we all went quiet as Hagrid walked down the hall slowly.

"Sorry I'm late! The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol." I look to Ron as he slowly lowered his head.

Hagrid stopped at the Gryffindor table and looked down at Harry.

"And I'd just like to say that aif it hadn't been for you, Harry, Celia, and Ron, and Hermione, o' course, I woulduh- I'd still be you-know-where, so I-I'd just like to say 'Thanks.'" Hagrid said to Harry and I smile as Hagrid looks at me.

"Anything for you Hagrid." I told him.

"Well, there's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry and Hagrid hug and Dumbledore rose from his chair and started to clap... then everyone else did.

Everyone started to cheer for Hagrid's return, who wouldn't? It was Hagrid!

"Yeah!"

 (next morning)

Draco and I walked side by side as we were pushing our trollies towards the people who take care of it for everyone else.

"Thank you," I say before dusting my hands off, Draco muttered a small 'thank you' before joining me again.

"Hey," I smile as Draco as his arm wrapped itself around me, "how are you feeling?"

"Better than the other day," I say to him, "madam Pomfrey fixed me up pretty well."

"Good," he replies before motioning me to get on first, I sigh as he helped me get on the step and then let my arm go as I walked in.

"What did Father have to say about... the incident?" I asked him.

"He's just glad you're okay," Draco told me vaguely and I stare at him for a moment before sighing.

"Okay," we sat down beside each other and I placed the cat cage beside me and let Mr Midnight out.

"Let's hope next year nothing like this happens," Draco said.

"Agreed," I reply while Mr Midnight laid across the pair of us, Draco pet Midnights head softly and then looked at me.

"Next year, you should stay by my side a little more," Draco said, "at least so you don't get dragged into Potters nonsense."

"But he's my friend," I say to him and Draco scowls. "And I'm in my fourth year, so I kinda can't."

"I tried being his friend last year and he rejected me," Draco huffs.

"Because you were being a foul git about it," I told him with a small laugh.

"Whatever," he slumps in his chair and I chuckled at Draco before tying my hair up into a ponytail.

"I can't wait to go home."