Task Three: The Maze

(Celia POV) (24th of June)

Cedric was nervous, this was the final task. He was pacing in the common room at early hours and had requested me to help him.

"What do I do?" Cedric asks me and I rose an eyebrow at him as he kept pacing, "I mean, I don't... these tasks are brutal!"

"Cedric," he kept pacing, "I warn you, Diggory, that maze isn't a normal one, it's created to be dark... creatures lurk in that maze so keep your wits about."

"Sometimes I wonder if you should've been put in Ravenclaw," Cedric says to me and I chuckle.

"I think my home is here in Hufflepuff, thank you," I told him.

"Good," Cedric told me, "what else do you know about this maze?" I shut my eyes and gulped as I waited.

'Cedric is walking along, the maze walls begin to close in on him. He makes a run for it.

Fleur is running around scared, she is attacked and knocked down.

Viktor comes along and sees she's
unconscious on the ground, he walks on.

Harry sees Fleur being swallowed into the undergrowth.'

"Watch your feet and watch for the other champions, that maze can bewitch the mind and you could lose yourself in there if you let it." I told him as I open my eyes and awkwardly scratch my neck.

"You see things, don't you?" Cedric asks me.

"...Maybe," I reply to him sheepishly.

"Well, what else can you see?" Cedric asks me and I sighed as I shut my eyes once again.

"I see..." I mutter.

'Harry was too late, she disappeared. Harry sends up a red spark into the air. The mazes walls are closing in, Harry runs. Harry sees something shining in the distance and he moves towards it Viktor tries to zap him but misses.

Harry ducks and Viktor gets zapped by Cedric. Cedric runs up and kicks the wand out of Viktor's hand. He points his wand at Viktor's body as if to finish him off, Harry runs up and intervenes.'

"I saw you almost kill Viktor," I told Cedric, "but Harry stops you, like I told you, that maze is deadly and is made to make you feel like you're insane."

"Thanks for helping me," Cedric said once again.

"You should go, they want you there early at breakfast."

"Bye, see you at the stadium," Cedric tells me and I nod my head as he put on his robe and left for breakfast early.

"Oh god," I covered my face with my hands and sobbed into them, I saw something else... something bad. "I have to warn Harry." I shot up and grabbed my jacket as I jog off to the great hall.

"Potter!" I call as I jogged down to his side of the table and motioned him to follow me desperately.

"What, what?" He asks as I grabbed his wrist and we ran for it.

"Hurry up," I told him.

"What's this about?" Harry asks me desperately. We got out of the Great hall and I shove him into a broom closet before locking the door behind as and used the muffling spell so no one can hear us.

"Harry," he nods at me, "I saw something that might concern you," I told him and then shake my head as I started to cry.

"What? What is it?" He asks me.