A Year Gone!

(Third Person POV)

In the great hall. All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling. Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall. She dings her glass and the chatter stops. Dumbledore rises.

(Celia pov)

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." Clapping rang out for the house, "Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." I clapped for my house, at least we weren't last.

"In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points." More clapping echoes through the great hall. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." I rolled my eyes, my brother must be excited.

There was immense cheering at the Slytherin table, I clapped anyway before looking to Susan, we both roll our eyes at the same time before giggling.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." Applause rang out for Hermione, including me.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years... 50 points. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Immense cheering erupts and I smile at the Gryffindor table.

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom. Lastly, despite their house, their bravery and friendship took over their responsibilities as a student to protect another housed student in grave danger, 70 points to Celia Malfoy." I smiled awkwardly.

Immense cheering erupts. Neville is unbelieving, and sits there while cheering gets louder. Draco is downfallen in his seat before he looks for me and threw his hands up.

I smile before Jackson hugs me tightly, I laughed as I wrapped an arm around Susan as we cheered.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order," Dumbledore claps and the green banners change to Gryffindor red and yellow.

"Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" Cheering explodes through the great hall as Slytherin finally didn't win a year.

All students stand and throw their hats into the air, except Draco, who smashes his down onto the table.

It was time to leave Hogwarts until the next year, Draco would be in second year and I'd be in my third year, how wonderful.

Draco wrapped an arm around me as we walked down the path to go to the carriage we first sat in.

"A year gone already," Draco told me, "here you go," I thanked him as I started opening my chocolate bar.

We got on to the train and I sighed as I thought about when we had a detention in the Dark Forest.

"Come on," I nod and followed Draco down the corridor of the train, "go sit with them, I'll go get us something to eat since you didn't eat at the ceromony."

"How did you..." Draco looks at me as he bit into his green apple as he walked away from me, "smartass..." I grumbled as I sat down next to Pansy, I placed Mr Midnight between us and leaned my head against the wall.

"Want me to let Mr Midnight out?" Pansy asks me, I look at her before smiling slightly.

"Yes please, Pansy," I reply and she nods as she let him out of his cage, Mr Midnight pops his head out before meowing at me as he leaps out and made his own way into my arms.