The Room of Requirement

(Celia POV) (a few days later)

'All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.'

"If I could do anything... it would be to punch her," I told Neville, "like seriously, what the hell is her problem?" I asked him, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay," he said to me with a smile, "I'm just thinking about a place we could go..." he said in a quiet voice, "for you-know-what."

"Ah," I say as I look around, "hopefully we find a place soon," I told him.

"But, are you alright?" He asks me before Draco and his friends knocked into Neville.

"Watch where you're going, Longbottom!" Draco sneers before Crabbe and Goyle exaggerate their laughter as the went through the corridor.

"Shove off, Draco!" I shouted as I wrap an arm around Neville and we kept walking. "Don't worry about him." I say as we turned the corner and walk.

"I know," he smiles slightly at me, I look back at him before seeing something out of the corner of my eye.

"What the..." we look at the wall as a door appears.

"Neville..." I look at him before I slowly let him go as we watch the door finish appearing and they opened. "I think we found ourselves the perfect place."

"What even is this place?" Neville asks me.

"The Room of Requirement," I told him. "I forgot about this place..." Neville and I just look at each other as I crossed my arms.

"We must find Harry and the others," Neville said and I nod my head as I stare at the large room before running off with Neville.

"You've done it, Neville and Celia. You've found the Room of Requirement." Hermione said as we all watched the door appear again before walking into the room.

"The what?" Ron asks.

"It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs." Hermione furthermore explains.

"So say you really needed the toilet..." Ron trails off after realising how weird that question was as we all look at him before looking around the room.

"Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea." Hermione replies.

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry said and I sigh.

"Should probably gather the troops, tell them about it and then get to lessons straight away..." I say to them and then pulled my pocket watch out and groan.

"What?" Fred asks me.

"I have Umbridge," I told them as I turn around and the door appears, "I'd be happy if this room gave me a knife."

Clang!

"Yes!" I jog forward and grabbed the knife that fell out of the sky. I showed them with a big smile on my face.

"You're not killing Umbridge," George said to me and I groan even louder, "put the knife down."

"Fine, have it your way then," I say.

I turn around and then threw it; it hit the wall and wobbled for a moment before we saw it perfectly wedged into the wall.

"I have to go," I told them, "adios."

"Bye Celia." They all wave as I left the room and slipped my robe over my free dress so I could get to class on time.