This Should Be Fun

(Celia POV) (a week later)

I was sitting in the stands of the quidditch pitch by Dumbledore's request to watch Harry as he tried to get his team to listen.

"Hermione?" I say as we continue to watch them, "you know more about Potter than I do," I vaguely say as I slowly turn to her.

"What do you want to know?" Hermione asks me before eyeing my Gryffindor quidditch sweater. I look down at it before crossing my arms as I shift uncomfortably.

"It's George's," I told her awkwardly.

"Shut it!" We both jump in surprise.

"Well then," I clear my throat and we all turn back to the field down below.

Instant silence. Harry frowns but nods to Ginny nevertheless.

"Thanks. All right. This morning I'll be putting you all through a few drills to assess your strengths." I heard Harry say to them. "But know this: Just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?"

I look at Hermione and sigh.

"Does Harry sweat in his sleep and when he gets up is he really shaky?" I asked her finally.

"Yes, he does that a lot," she told me, "why?"

"I need you to keep a close eye on him when he's in the common room for me, can you do that?" I ask her.

"Yeah... I can do that." She said before we turn back to the field, we see Ron glance up to the stands and Hermione smiles and waves down to him.

"He'll be okay," I told her, "right?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah! Of course, he will..." there wasn't much faith behind her words, but I think she wanted to believe them anyway.

Ginny flies swiftly, handling the Quaffle with ease, we all knew Ginny was a goddess at Quidditch from the stories we've heard from Fred and George.

Two second years collide in mid-air, we all cringed at them before giving a sympathetic smile.

Cormac makes a brilliant save at the goals while Ron makes a shaky save at his side of the goals.

Hermione and I look on, we were really nervous for him.

"Come on, Katie!" I shout as Katie snatches a Quaffle with one hand, then splits two defenders beautifully and makes a slick blind pass to Dean who jets high in the air.

Dean then lets the Quaffle roll off his fingers right into Ginny's hands as she races below.

Seamus sends a Bludger rocketing into the stands, "duck!" I shout as the bludger scatters a group of onlookers, leaving only Neville, who sidles delicately to the right as the others leg it.

"Neville!" I cry out, "you bloody idiot, when someone shouts duck! Duck!" He looked at me and I nervously smile at him as I sat up properly.

"Oh!" He laughs, "right, I didn't even hear you," he told me and I slightly frown at the boy, I then saw the book in his hands.

"You're still reading it?" I ask him curiously.

"It's a big book, Celia," he told me and I laugh, "but yeah! It's really interesting, thank you for getting it for me."

"Not a problem, Neville," I told them with a smile before it dropped as I look in the air at the team. "Oh no," two third years have collided in mid-air.

Cormac makes another brilliant save at the goals.

"Please Ron, come on," I say as Ron turns the wrong way but makes the save anyway as the Quaffle caroms off the tail of his broom.