Christmas Eve In Godrics Hollow

(George pov) (a week later)

"She's been like this for a few days now," I told Ginny quietly as we watched Celia sitting outside on the steps with her head between her forearms in agonising silence.

"What is she going?" Ginny asks me as Fred walked up behind us.

"Vision tracing," Fred and I told her, I cross my arms and shake my head.

"It's gonna give the poor thing a migraine," Fred said with a small tut.

"She won't sleep until she can find Harry, Ron and Hermione," I told them, "it kind of scares me how much pressure Dumbledore put on her to keep Harry safe."

"She's going to be—" I heard Celia gasp before collapsing to the ground.

"Celia!" We all shout as we ran outside and I knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she slowly looks up at me as her hands uncover her ears.

"Found them," she told me, her eyes were distant, she wasn't really here with us.

"Hey," Fred waved his hand in front of her face.

"Should we get her some water?" Ginny asks us worriedly.

"Yeah," I say as Ginny got up and ran off. "Celia?" I call to her softly.

"I'm here..." she told me while we help her sit up.

"What happened?" Fred asks Celia.

"They found Nagini..." she whispers before looking up at me helplessly.

"No," I told Celia sternly.

"I have to go... I need to be there or he's got no chance," Celia told me.

"I'm not letting you go so you don't return." I stared back at her as she locked the eye contact.

"What are you wanting to do?" Fred asks.

"Celia wants to apparate to Harry, Ron and Hermione to help."

"Yeah, you're not going," Fred told her and she snapped her attention towards Fred.

"I'll be in and out, that snake is something they're looking for, please... George, it's a trap." she told us and I grit my teeth before sighing.

"I'll help you pack, but you better come back," I told Celia and she smiles at me before looking to Fred.

"I'll be back before you know it, I promise," she told us honestly.

"We know," we replied.

"Just don't get hurt," Fred pleads.

"Obviously I won't," she said sarcastically before chuckling, "I have some time before I need to go."

"What do you suggest?" I ask her.

"Playing quidditch in the backyard with Ginny." She suggested.

"You're on!"

(Celia pov)

Silence filled the air as George and I packed my bag, I picked one of my bras up and then eyed George wickedly as I pull back a strap and flung it at him.

George flinches in surprise before taking the bra off his shoulder and they looked at me as I innocently smile at him. He flung it back at me and I giggled as I caught it.

"You're so weird," he states while he laughs, I picked up a pair of socks in a ball and threw it at him, he catches it and then throws it back at me.