Riddikulus!

(Celia POV)

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Professor Lupin questions while the cabinet shakes. "Would anyone like to venture a guess... as to what is inside?" He asks us.

"That's a boggart, that is," Dean answers.

"Very good, Mr. Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" I rose my hand up, "Miss Malfoy?"

"No one knows." I heard someone else answer at the same time as me, so I look to see Hermione.

"When did she get here?" Ron asks.

"Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most. That's what makes them so..." I continued my answer as I eyed Hermione.

"So terrifying, yes, yes, yes... Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now." We all got our wands out, but he shakes his head.

"Without wands, please," I put mine away and so did everyone else, "After me. Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" We repeated.

"Very good. A little louder and very clear. Listen: Riddikulus!" I nod my head.

"Riddikulus!" We say loud and clear. As I moved to the back, I stood beside my brother in annoyance.

"This class is ridiculous," Draco mutters as I leaned on Vincent's arm.

"Very good," Lupin said to us. "So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter."

"Hmm..." I muttered, I glance to Jackson and he gave me the look of, 'I know.' We were mashed up again.

"You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?" As if. "Come on, don't be shy. Come on. Come on."

"He's such a nervous kid," I mumble to them.

"Mm, and he's dumb," Draco mutters.

"He's actually excelling in Herbology, Professor Sprout says he's at the top of his class. He's pretty smart, Draco," I defended Neville and Draco rolled his eyes at me.

"Professor Snape," Neville said whilst I snicker.

"Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all. You live with your grandmother." Lupin chuckles.

"Yes, but I don't want it to turn into her, either," I snorted before covering my mouth with my slender hand. A few people laugh at Neville's comment.

"No... it won't. I want you to picture her clothes. Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind."

"She carries a red handbag..." Neville describes.

"We don't need to hear. As long as you see it, we'll see it. Now, when I open that wardrobe... here's what I want you to do. Excuse me." He walked towards Neville and whispered something to him before standing back.

"Can you do that?" Neville nods, and he smiles, "Yes. Wand at the ready. One, two, three." The cabinet opens.

"Think, Neville, think," I stare as Snape walks out.

"Riddikulus!" Snape's clothes turned into an old lady's clothes. We all erupted into laughter. Snape dressed like that is something I won't be able to get out of my head now.

"Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay... to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line! Form a line!" I walked to the back with Draco. He tapped my shoulders like a small drum.

"What do you think yours is going to be?" Draco asks me with a knowing look on his face.

"Probably you," I joked as he wrapped an arm around my neck and hugged me. I laughed before he let me go.