Years Go By But Laughter Never Dies

(9 years later)

(Celia pov)

"Nervous dear?" Molly asks me as I smooth my dress before nodding anxiously to her.

"Very," I say with a small jittering smile on my face, "but... it's going to be wonderful, I know it is." I say to her.

"Mummy?" I look down at Susan and smile at her as I bent over slightly and fix her hair.

"What is it Bub?" I ask her softly.

"Freddy's being mean," she pouts as I look up and gave Freddy a look, he innocently smiles at me as he puffed his little bow-tie with his fingers softly.

"Just like your uncle," I tut before looking up to Molly with a smile, she smiles back at me as we both chuckle.

"Ready dear?" I nod my head as I slowly stood up and sigh.

"Yep," I pump my hands in a fist a few times before exhaling my nerves away.

"Let's get you married!" I grinned at Ginny and Hermione as they grabbed their bouquets and grin at me.

"Wow you look gorgeous," I heard as I look up to see Arthur.

"Thank you," I smile as he ruffles Freddy's red hair before looking back up at me.

"Ready to go?" I nod my head as Ginny and Hermione talk to Freddy and Susan about what they had to do.

"Off you go you two!" They run back to me and I smile as I bent down and they hug me.

"We love you mummy," they say to me.

"And I love you."

"Mummy you look wonderful," Freddy says to me and I just smile.

"As always," Susan adds.

"Thank you, now off you go," they nod and run off, I heard the music play as I stood up straight.

"I'll see you out there," Molly said as she looks at me before giddily hugging me, I hug her back and she sighs, "another Weasley." Was all she says before shaking her head with a heartfelt smile.

"I can't wait," I told her.

"See you soon," Molly told me as she fixes my hair and then leaves.

"Right," Arthur said as the girls wished me luck as they too left, "ready?" I walk up and lace my arm with Arthur's.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I told him as we started walking together. The doors open and we kept walking until we halted. My heart hammers.

"You got this," he whispers before the next set of doors open and we walked through them.

We walk under the canopy towards the open area, I exhale sharply as I shudder with nerves.

"I know," I whispered back before entering the open area, everyone rose from their seats and looked at me in awe.

As we walked, I saw all my friends smiling and waving at me. I would wave back as I smile.

Someone caught my eye, I look in their direction, it was my brother hiding in the back. He smiled at me and I excitedly smile back before turning back to the front to see George.

"Oh my Merlin," I heard him say before covering his face with his hands, I just smile at him as we stop. I sniffle as I wipe a happy tear away from my eye.

"Thank you, Arthur," I say as he kisses my cheek before letting me go as he walked up to Molly and stood beside her.

I went up to George and he sniffles slightly before smiling as he stares at me.