Back To School Already.

(Celia POV) (few months later)

"Today in Herbology we will be learning about the plant called Sneezewort," I few people snicker at the name as our professor explains.

"Can anyone tell me what Sneezewort is?" They ask and I raise my hand. "Malfoy?"

"Sneezewort is a species of herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the genus Archillea." I answered.

"Correct, ten points for Hufflepuff," they point and I smile, "now, for 50 points, who can tell me what it's used for?" I once again rose my hand up in the air.

"May I?" No one else had their hand up.

"Go on." Professor Sprout told me.

"The Sneezewort is used as an ingredient in the making of various potions, such as the Befuddlement Draught and Strong Invigoration Draught. It is kept with other potion ingredients." I explain.

"Impressive, 50 points to Hufflepuff," the Professor says and I smile. "Now, let's get started."

I left the great hall with a small yawn as I stole a slice of toast from the floating rack.

Harry too was up and out of his seat, I look at him before we made eye contact, I walked faster and he grins as we started to race down the hall between our tables.

"Where are you going?" I ask Harry as we stopped running and laugh while walking together.

"To Professor Slughorn, I need to talk to him," Harry told me, "what about you?"

"It's funny, Potter," I told him, "I'm actually going to see him as well. I'd usually go to Snape... but he's no longer the potion master."

"Oh, well let's go together then," Harry says with a small smile.

"We shall," I told him, he held his arm out and I looped mine with his while we snorted and then proceeded to walk down the hall together.

"Now don't forget to look over the chapter on antidotes. I'll be poisoning one of you next time we meet." I just grin in amusement to see a lot of pale-faced first years staring at him.

"I'm joking! Off you go! Don't forget your rattails, Miss Alys."

As the tiny ones scurry out, Harry and I were waiting just outside the door. We both watched as Slughorn merrily hums over his briefcase, unaware that we were watching him and then...

"Ah! If it isn't the Prince of Potions himself! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Slughorn says as he sees Harry and then he saw me. "And you must be the one every teacher talks about, Celia Malfoy, the charms master."

"Flattered to hear that," I say to Slughorn.

"I have your request and recipe, by the way, Professor Snape dropped it off for you." I thanked him as he handed me the recipe tied around the vile.

"I bid you both farewell and I'll see you at lunch, Potter," I say before leaning to his ear, "careful with your words." I whisper before I kept walking and left the classroom.

"Lav, c'mon. Of course I'll wear it." We all glance ahead to see Ron and a pouting Lavender. Ron was holding a gold chain which spells out "My Sweetheart."

"That's my Won-Won." I hear Lavender say which causes me to screw my face up.

"Won... Won?" I ask the pair while we walked down the hallway, "what's that?"