Hogwarts For The Holidays And Detention For a Night

(Celia pov) (Christmas)

Draco and I were walking down the hallway together as we were going to send a letter to our parents for Christmas. I saw Harry and Ron playing a game so I stop.

"What?" Draco asks. I wave him off before handing him my letter.

"I'll be right with you," I told him, he shrugs before walking off with my letter. I watch Draco before I raced into the great hall.

"Knight to E5," I watched in awe as the Knight moves to its position.

"Queen to E5," The Queen then awakens and slashes the black chest piece.

"Oh! Celia, hi," Harry said to me and then Ron looks up.

"Hi," I say with a small smile, "wizards chess, correct?" I asked curiously before I slowly sat down.

"Yeah, do you and Draco have a room specifically for it?" Ron teases and I roll my eyes.

"No..." I replied, "I wish though, I think it would be fun," I told him before watching the board again.

"Celia!" I jump in fright before looking over my shoulder, Draco was waiting for me.

"Sorry..." I got out of my seat and left the boys to go to Draco.

"What is the matter with you? You're making it snow!" He grabbed my arm and looked at Harry and Ron before sneering as he dragged me away from them.

"Sorry, Draco."

-

Draco and I stood at the mail tower as he handed our family Owl our letters, "thank you."

"See you soon," our owl flies away with our letters and I sighed, snow fell around my shoulders and I sneezed. Draco laughs at me and I groan.

"What's the matter with you lately?" Draco asks me, "you've gone weird and depressing, I don't like it."

"Well, I'm sorry that feeling like a constant disappointment hangs around my head." I say sarcastically.

"You'll be fine, sister, don't worry," Draco tells me.

"Whatever you say, Draco."

I sat alone as I read my books, I needed to study even though it was the holidays. I was sitting in front of the fire, just taking in the heat... until someone sat besides me.

"Celia, good godric, I've been looking everywhere for— what's wrong?" I look beside me to see Ron, I only smile before placing my head on his shoulder as I continued to read.

"Only studying and trying to get away from my stupid younger brother," I muttered to Ron and he snorts a small laugh, I sat up and look at him with risen eyebrows before laughing.

"Your brother's a prat," Ron told me with a small laugh.

"He can be," I chuckle, "but he's my brother, so I have to put up with the twerp."

"Huh... he's still a prat."

"Mmm..."

I was fast asleep in my bed, it was warm and I was comfortable... then I was awoken by a few shakes, "wake up," someone hissed into my ear and I shot up, headbutting them, "ow! you git."

"Draco, what the hell?" I grumbled as I yawned while rubbing my forehead. "How'd you get in here? Only Hufflepuff's know the password."

"Paid for it," he answered, I tut as I shook my head, "I need your help, pronto, get your robe and winter uniform on."