Christmas At The Order

(Celia POV)

Molly sent me out to the muggle world to collect some groceries for the Christmas lunch we were all going to have.

Outside of school, I've been given permission to use magic by Dumbledore while we're in Headquarters. The ministry knows so this should be quick and easy.

"Now..." I mumble as I look around London, "where the hell do I go?" I ask myself before seeing a muggle and stopped them.

"What?" The woman asks me.

"Sorry, love, could you please point me into the direction of the supermarket?" I asked her and she nods as he blew her cigarette smoke out and points.

"Go down that way, then there, you got it?" She asks.

"Cheers, love," I say as I fixed my bag strap and wave as we both kept walking in our own directions.

I hid behind a corner and apparated.

-

I appeared behind the supermarket store and sighed as I walked around the building before going through the main entrance.

"This was different than last time," I mumble before seeing a basket, I pick it up and then kept walking. I slip my hand into my pocket before pulling parchment out.

Shopping list
-Eggs
-Potatoes
- Milk
- Cheese
-Onions
-Carrots
-Pumpkin
-Garlic
-Chicken
-Lamb
-Beef

I nod my head and then started walking around the supermarket to find what I needed on the list.

I paid for all the food and smile at the worker, "have a lovely afternoon, yeah?" He said to me.

"Have the night you deserve," I reply before grabbing my bags and walked away from the register.

I left the store and walked around it to the back of the building. I placed the shopping bags down and slipped my backpack off and opened it.

"Now," I sigh as I placed my groceries into the bag and made sure they were secure. I have the infinite storage charm on my backpack.

I clipped my backpack up and put it on, it felt very light, which is a bonus for me.

"'Ello lil lady," I slowly turn my head to see two men behind me.

"Good afternoon?" I reply in confusion.

"What's a girl like you doin' out 'ere at this time of day?" One of them asks me.

"None of your concern," I say sternly as I walk away from them.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast," I stop and look at them. They had wands out, they weren't muggles.

"What's that?" I asked as I point to their wands, if I play muggle, maybe they'll leave me alone.

"What you on about?" One of them ask me.

"What you're holding, what's that?" I ask them before looking at their wands and snorted, "a stick? So, you're gonna threaten me with a stick?" I giggled at them, "that's pathetic."

"You're a witch, we know you are," the taller male says to me.

"A what?" I asked with a screwed up face, I was ready to apparate out of there, but I think I could get away with this.