For Better or For Worse

(Third person pov) (one week later)

The girl was stirring in the hospital bed, gasps and grunts came as she shifts and jerked. It was like the girl was possessed as she slept, but in reality, she was trying to escape from an ongoing nightmare.

"Please, no," she cries in her sleep as she rocked her head from side to side, "don't kill him, kill me! Just kill me, let him live, he's innocent!"

Madam Pomfrey was sickened with fear as she watched the damsel in horror, "do you think she's possessed, Albus?" The old wizard lifts his ash-coloured hand to silence her.

"She's not possessed, or she would've been levitating by now," Albus replies to the nurse calmly, "her visions are scaring her, we must take her to St Mungo's."

"But she's not... loopy, Headmaster," Madam told him quietly as Celia once again cries in agony.

"No! Please, please don't kill him, he's not supposed to die yet," they look at her, "it's not his fault..."

"Try and wake her," Madam nods as she walks up the poor girl drenched in her own sweat.

"Enervate," Madam said and Celia's body suddenly stopped moving.

(Celia POV)

I slowly open my eyes with a groan following, my head was killing me with a splitting headache. "where am I?"

"Hogwarts hospital wing," Dumbledore kindly smiles down at me as I softly gasp for air before nodding.

"Okay," I sat myself up in the bed and exhale, "is everything okay?" Madam Pomfrey and Dumbledore exchange a look before going back to me.

"What did you see?" Dumbledore questions while he sat himself down on the end of my bed.

"I didn't see anything...?" I reply in confusion, he looked confused as well.

"You weren't having a vision?" Dumbledore asks me with furrowed eyebrows.

"No... I was in the dark forest, it was me and Draco, we were trying to run away from our father, until he tried to kill us with the killing curse." I described to him, "father was screaming to us about disloyalty and disrespect... how we've never showed it and how he wished the Cruiciatus curse could've killed me."

"So it was a nightmare you were screaming about," I nod my head slowly.

"How do you feel, Celia?" Madam asks me worriedly.

"Not the greatest but better than the other day," I told her.

"Rest up," Dumbledore told me as he fixes my messy hair, "holidays are soon and we don't want you going home if you're ill."

"Yeah..." I mumble as Dumbledore helped me lay down.

"I suggest maybe having a shower while your classmates are studying and some fresh air would do you some good." Dumbledore advises before leaving.

"Can I?" I asked Madam Pomfrey.

"Don't stay out for too long," she said as I slowly got back up and moved myself so my legs were dangling off the bed.

"Thank you," I smile and she does too before disappearing. My feet softly hit the cool ground, sending a shiver up my spine.

I pull the curtain around my bed and looked around for something to change into.

"George..." I smile as I picked his jacket up from the nightstand.

I turned the shower on and listened as the hot water system kicked itself to start, my arms were crossed while I held my shampoo and conditioner.