Helping Harry to Hogsmeade!

(Celia Pov)

"Last call for Hogsmeade!" I heard from afar as Fred, George and I were making a snow-wizard together.

"Why aren't you guys going?" I questioned the pair as I wrapped a spare scarf around the snow-Wizard, Fred and George shrug at me.

"We are," Fred said. "But not now."

"Didn't really want to go at this time, you know?" George answers.

"Yeah, it gets boring when you've gone more than once," Fred said to me.

"I've never been, but I can't be bothered going, so I'm staying here with my two Gryffindor friends building an awesome snow-wizard." I smiled at the boys.

"Cute, but we know that Draco's going and you're trying to avoid him," George says, it was like he saw straight through me.

"No, I know he's going, but I did really want to spend time with you guys without someone like Draco hanging over my shoulder. Ever since the Quidditch match, he's been watching me... it's starting to scare me." I explained to the pair.

"Fair enough," Fred replies. I saw a pair of footprints appearing in the snow, so I smacked Fred's arm before motioning to the ground.

I look at George and he nods as we all slowly walked towards the footprints and grabbed the person.

"Come on, now!" Fred said as we started dragging Harry.

"Guys, let me go!" Harry shouts at us.

"Clever, Harry." George said.

"But not clever enough." Fred told him.

"Besides, we've got a better way," Fred and I told Harry.

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade." Harry told us.

"We know." We replied back.

"Don't worry."

"We'll get you there." I told Harry as we continued to drag the invisible boy.

"We'll show you a quicker way." Fred says.

"If you pipe down." George adds as we dragged the invisible Harry towards the staircase.

"Bless him." I muttered.

"Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't..." Harry begs.

"Now, Harry." The twins say, "Come and join the big boys." we pulled the cloak off of Harry and grin.

"What are you doing?!" We shushed him before Fred hands Harry a piece of parchement.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asks us.

"What's this rubbish?" he says." Fred chuckles, "It's the secret to our success."

"It's a wrench giving it to you believe me..." George told him.

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours," Fred states to Harry and I grinned. "George, if you will." Fred points to George and he got his wand out and cleared his throat.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George taps the parchment and at once, thin ink lines began to spread like a spider's web from the point that George's wand had touched. They joined each other, they crisscrossed, they fanned into every corner of the parchment; then words began to blossom across the top, great, curly green words, that proclaimed:

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers
are proud to present
THE MARAUDER'S MAP