Chapter 11

The two of you arrive in your room.

"What first?" You ask Hermione. "Hair, makeup, dresses?"

"Let's start with hair, so we don't mess up our makeup doing hair later on. Dresses last, obviously." You agree, and the two of you go over to the mirror, grabbing a chair.

"Where's Ginny?" Hermione asks.

"Right here." You hear a voice from the doorway. You both turn to see Ginny standing in the doorway.

"Ginny!" You both say at the same time.  She walks over to you and gives you a hug.

"Hair first?" She asks. You nod. "Why don't you go first, Hermione?" Hermione sits down in the chair in front of the mirror. The good thing about knowing magic was that you could do hair without needing tools.

You wave your wand and start the process of doing her hair. It only takes you about ten minutes

She turns to you to show you the final result.

"Hermione you look amazing as always." You say. Ginny agrees.

"Me next!!" Ginny says. "I want to have two braids rapping around my head."

"I'll do it!" Hermione says. "That's my favorite one to do."

It only took Hermione a minute to finish it.

"You're next, Y/n." Hermione says.

"Surprise me." You say. Hermione was very skilled at doing hair. You knew whatever she would do, it would look amazing. It took her fifteen minutes to finish.

You look in the mirror. Your hair looked amazing. "Oh...my goodness! Hermione it looks amazing!"

Makeup was next. The three of you did very minimum makeup, and made it look natural. Just a bit of foundation, highlighter, and bronzer.

Finally came the dresses. It was already 4:30, so you only had half an hour until the dance.

"Ginny, lets do your dress first." You and Hermione help Ginny get fitted into her dress. She looks great.  

Next, Hermione.

Lastly, you.

The three of you all looked great. By the time you were all ready, it was 5. Time for the ball.

The three of you walked into the common room. It was pretty much empty. Harry and Ron weren't there. They must've gone down already.

"You guys go ahead. I'm waiting for Dean." Ginny said.

You and Hermione leave the common room together. You both chat excitedly about the ball.

"I wonder what the boys are wearing.." You say.

"I'm sure they look wonderful." Hermione said. You both finally got to the doors of the Great Hall. It looked beautiful. There was huge icicles lining the walls. It was snowing, but none of it hit the people. It smelled of peppermint, and Christmas music played loudly. The tree in the corner was lit up, and looked amazing.

Some students were dancing, others were sitting, and others were eating or drinking. You both look for Harry and Ron. Your eye catches on Draco Malfoy. He's wearing a dark green suit.

 He's wearing a dark green suit

Next to him stands Pansy. She's hanging on to his arm, clearly flirting. It made you angry.

Your eye catches Ron and Harry. Harry is wearing a very nice maroon suit. It made him look really, really good.

Ron stood next to him, wearing a brown suit

Harry notices you looking at him

Harry notices you looking at him. His eyes wander from your face to your dress. His eyes widen, and he's clearly very impressed. He keeps his eyes on your body for a couple seconds, before he looks back to your face. You smile at him. He smiles back. You and Hermione walk over to the boys.