Chapter 83

Your POV
You walked alone to breakfast. When you entered, not many people were there yet. None of your friends had arrived. So you went and sat down alone. A cold hand on your shoulder startled you.

"Hey." Draco said, sitting next to you. "You're up early."

"Needed to go on a walk. What's up?" You asked.

Draco shrugged. "I missed you I guess." He smirked.

"Mhm. Course you did." You smiled at him before he hit your arm lightly.

You both chuckled when you looked up and noticed your friends entering. The golden trio noticed Draco and their expressions changed.

"I should go." Draco mumbled, standing.

"I'll cya later." You said quietly, watching him go.

The three came and sat with you, not speaking.

"Good morning." You said. They all smiled at you. Well, all but Harry.

"What did Draco want?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Nothing at all. He was just stopping by." You replied.

Harry just shrugged and began eating breakfast. Hermione nudged Ron.

"Remember, today we have to meet with Professor Lupin to talk to him about the test." She reminded him. Ron groaned.

"But everyone's going to be outside today!" Ron complained.

"I know, but we need to go see Lupin. He said it shouldn't take too long."

Ron made another sound of annoyance and began stuffing his face with breakfast.

The four of you ate in silence. The bell for breakfast rung and Hermione dragged a rather upset Ron down the hall towards Lupin's office.

You and Harry stood awkwardly next to each other.

"Let's go outside?" He asked. You nodded him and followed him outside.

The warm air hit you just as a thought appeared in your mind.

"Harry?" You asked, lighting up.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Let's swim in the lake! It's awfully hot out, and-"

"I love that idea." He smiled. His cheeks turned a light pink which made you chuckle.

"I've got to change into a bathing suit. Will you come with me?" You asked, beginning to walk. Harry hurried to catch up with you.

"Of course I will." The two of you walked in silence to the common room.

"Meet here in five?" You asked, standing in the middle of the common room.

"Mhm." Harry said, smirking at you. At the same time, both of you began to run to your rooms, racing.

You threw the door open and began searching for your bathing suit.

"Looking for this?" A voice asked from the corner of your room. You spun around, startled by the voice.

Sitting in the corner of your room was none other than Draco Malfoy.

"H-how did you get in here?!"

He smirked. "Oh believe me darling, I've heard you say the password to this dump at least twenty times. Your rooms nice though." He smirked. "I like your bikini."

You blushed, smiling and shaking your head. "Gimme it." You said, reaching for it. "I've got to meet Harry in five minutes."

Draco scowled and threw your bikini top to you.

"Mind looking away?" You asked. "I need to change."

Draco shrugged boredly, turning away. You pulled off your robes and underwear and threw your bikini on quickly, glad you had shaved the night before.

Draco huffed. "Can I turn around now?"

"Only if you want." You smirked, looking for your towel.

Draco turned around and you heard his breath stop. "Well... you look pretty great from the back."

You smiled, grabbing your towel and wrapping it around yourself. "You can stop looking at my ass now."

Draco chuckled and his cheeks tinted pink.

"I've got to get down to Harry now." You smiled, beginning to walk out the door.

"You should come swimming with me, sometime, Y/l/n." He said.

You turned around. "Yes. Yes, we should."

Draco just chuckled and took a bite of - a green apple. Where did he even get it?

You shrugged and walked down the stairs. You probably shouldn't be leaving him alone in your room but what's the worst thing he could do?

You hit the floor of the common room and walked across to the couch. No sign of Harry.

You sat down and began to get comfortable. A minute went by. No Harry. 2 minutes. No Harry.

You began to get bored when he finally showed up at the top of the stairs. He smiled down at you.

"Took you long enough." You said not bothering to look up.

He chuckled, walking down towards you.

"Ready to go?"

"Been ready for like half an hour." You smirked.

Harry approached the coach. You stood and he looked you up and down, trying not to let the vigorous blush appearing on his cheeks show.

The two of you walked from the common room, both silent. Harry was wearing a pair of swimming shorts and no shirt. His abs were quite obvious if you did say so yourself.

The two of you got out of the castle before either of you spoke.

"I like your swimsuit." Harry said awkwardly.

"It's a bikini." You laughed. Harry laughed too, embarrassed.

"Sorry- I meant bikini."

"Thanks."

The two of you got to the lake. The heat pounded against your skin.

You threw your towel on the ground, looking over the lake. A variety of other students of other houses were swimming, laughing, and sun bathing.

You put your feet in the water; it was really cold. Harry followed you in.

"This should be fun." You said, smirking.