Chapter 25

Harry looks at you suspiciously. The bell rings and finally it is time to board the train the the Weasley's house. The four of you walked up to your rooms, grabbing your suitcases. Ginny grabbed hers, and Hermione caught Crookshanks before grabbing both of hers. Crookshanks was wearing her sweater.

You grabbed both your suitcases and cast a levitation spell on them so you wouldn't have to carry them. The three of you met up with the boys in the common room.

"Ready to go?" Ginny asked. The rest of you nodded, and she led the way down to the train platform.

"I'm going to sit with my other friends, guys." Ginny says. "I'll catch up with you later."

The four of you got a compartment and sat, you next to Hermione and Ron next to Harry.

Hermione pulls out a book to read. Harry looks out of the window and listens to Ron talking nonstop. You looked out the window, excited to see Ron's house. Meet his family.

"Oh! And y/n, I would avoid Percy." Ron said. You looked at him.

"Why?"

"He's grumpy. And is all about rules. He's quite boring, really."

You chuckle. "I'll try to remember that."

You lean your head on Hermione tiredly.

"Sleepy?" She asks. You nod. "You go ahead and rest. We'll wake you up when we need to." You put your head on her shoulder and slowly dose off.

Harry pulls Ginny close.

"You won't let her come between us, would you?" Ginny asks.

Harry shakes his head, stroking her cheek. "Never. I love you and you only."

He kisses her deeply, pushing her against the wall. Ginny breathes hard, kissing Harry deeper.

"I love you too, Harry." She says. You clench your fists in anger, feeling your breathing become faster.

"Y/n? Y/n! Wake up. We're at King's Cross." You shake awake, breathing hard. You look angry.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah." You mutter, refusing to look him in the eyes. All you saw was him with Ginny. It made your fists clench.

Hermione helped you off the train. You could see Ron's mom and dad across the station.

Hermione grabs your arm as to not lose you. You two bring your suitcases and walk up to Molly and Arthur.

"Hermione!" Molly said, pulling her in for a hug. "I hope you liked the sweater I made you, darling."

Hermione smiled widely. "I loved it!" Molly looks over to you.

"Y/n, dear, I'm so glad you decided to come! It will be an absolute pleasure having you this Christmas!" She said.

"Thank you so much for inviting me!" You said. She pulled you in for a hug. Harry and Ron caught up with you. Molly went over to greet Harry as you spoke with Arthur.

"Hello, y/n! Ron has told me so much about you."

"He's said a lot about you too, Mr. Weasley. All good things of course!"

"Please please, call me Arthur. Ron said you lived next door to a muggle! What were they like? And how often would they use a lawnmower?" He asked as you all walked out of the station.

You chuckled. "About once every three weeks." Mr. Weasley continued questioning you about muggles until Ron piped up, "Dad, don't interrogate her. You'll scare her!" So his dad stopped asking about muggles.

"Where is the car?" You ask. They all look at you.

"Well, we were planning on Apparating my dear." Molly Weasley said. "Is that okay with you?"

"Oh! Yes, yes that's fine. I've never apparated before."

"Here, take Harry's hand. We all need to be touching while we apparate." You touch Harry's hand lightly, feeling sparks. Suddenly the whole world spins around you and you feel dizzy, seeing the world go by in flashes of color.